Engi NEW Cloak enchant suggestion

After looking at the new cloak enchants from engi that have been added to replace the plain 10 sec slow fall ones, now they also have either 18 sp for casters or 15 agi for melee. Well the 18 sp for casters is very nice buff but if ur not a hunter, rogue, feral, or enhance the 15 agi is not that great for you. In my opinion they should have made the melee one 30 ap which would make it useful and attractive for all the melee (including hunter also).

This is just like comparing the honored hordir shoulder enchants minus the crit the spell power ones are 18sp and 10 crit and melee ones are 30ap and 10 crit....

I think this would be a great change considering i myself have engi on my dk and dont find the 15 agi that great of buff for the parachute cloak enchant and would much reather have 30ap.

I wanna know how everyone else feels about this. I would also appriciate if someone would post this suggestion in a place where the blizz devs might read it.

Re: Engi NEW Cloak enchant suggestion

Sounds reasonable, I would take the agi over ap as enh shaman. So my though is why not have all three?

Quote Originally Posted by dcastell
    Sounds reasonable, I would take the agi over ap as enh shaman. So my though is why not have all three?
    ya that would be ideal

EDIT: the thing is tho there is already 16 and 22 agi enchants 30 ap would be a nice option

;D bump

this is kinda dumb, why would i sacrifice agility for something that mages can now do for free with a minor glyph?

if they would have made it 22 agi or more, i wouldnt have minded, but its kinda useless as 16 agi., especialy for an engineer only enchant that replaces a normal enchant, yet again another reason for me to chage to herba or somthing. the only reason im keeping engi right now is for the gloves, but i expected more to come in 3.1

no point staying engi i guess now.