Free action potion!

I just gathered all the mats and made like 40 of these baby's lol.

I'm not sure the best time to use them or not, but as a priest (playing the the bg's) it can be very helpful.

But i noticed that whenever i do pop them, I start to take tons of crits and damage, and it seems to be a lot higher then usual. Does this crap give some sort of debuff that increases damage done to me? It just seems like it. But either way, I cannot wait till 3.1! dual spec, shadow and disc fun in the bg's .I think that the bg grind will be a lot more fun always switching between 2 specs.

I'm not sure why i posted this.. maybe cuz its Tuesday.

Re: Free action potion!

And maybe because you can't switch the spec while in bg? :>

So?

Get out, que up, switch, join and pwn.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/ui.html

Talent Dual Specialization
    As we've continued to develop the dual specialization feature, we've made a number of changes in response to playtesting and feedback. Highlights:

* The minimum level to use this feature has been lowered to 40.
    * Lexicons of Power will not be necessary for switching between saved talent specs and glyphs. Players will be able to switch between their chosen talents anywhere.
    * Switching between talent specs will take 5 seconds, and all mana and resources will be reset to zero when doing so.
    * A talent preview option can be activated within the user interface as an advanced option.
    * When respeccing talents, whichever pane is active will be reset while the other remains unchanged.
    * The cost to purchase the dual spec capability is 1,000 gold.
    * Players will not be able to switch between specs during combat, Arenas, or Battlegrounds.

like briggs said, you can still switch while queuing up, but you cant switch in BGs.

15+ Year Old Account

What does free action potions have to do with changing specs in between battlegrounds? I might be misreading something but that part is abit confusing.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    What does free action potions have to do with changing specs in between battlegrounds? I might be misreading something but that part is abit confusing.
    Humans tend to ignore facts and questions they don't know about and only answer to things they know about a little at least^^

@Topic: I can't give you a reliable answer but since I read more than once that tanks would use it in certain pve situations I really can't imagine that there's a debuff coming along with it making you more vulnerable to attacks.

FA pots dont give any sort of debuff... my guess is you are 'noticing' more incomming damage because you would tend to use a FA pot in anticipation of incomming damage and thus you are comparing when you get into random (most likely small) skirmishes with large bg battles.

It's a shame Free Action potions can't be used in arena tbh :/

Quote Originally Posted by Belamy_G
    Humans tend to ignore facts and questions they don't know about and only answer to things they know about a little at least^^
    Seems like you have studied them earthlings quite a lot.
    Do you aliens not ignore any facts or questions?