Oculus: Make it Count Achievement

Defeat Ley-Guardian Eregos in The Oculus on Heroic Difficulty within 20 minutes of Drakos the Interrogator's death.

After the bug/fix whatever you wanna call it. Whats the most efficiant/best way to do this. I am having a bit of trouble getting it done and it's my last one.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Re: Oculus: Make it Count Achievement

As long as your tank knows his way through the instance and your dps can kill trash quickly without pulling aggro and dying, 20 minutes is almost too much time.

Case in point: I already had this achievement but was helping a guildy get it a few days ago, we got to the last boss with almost 8 minutes left, and wiped during the first banish phase because of temporary retardation. We ran back and pulled the boss again and still completed the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by danightryder
    Defeat Ley-Guardian Eregos in The Oculus on Heroic Difficulty within 20 minutes of Drakos the Interrogator's death.

After the bug/fix whatever you wanna call it. Whats the most efficiant/best way to do this. I am having a bit of trouble getting it done and it's my last one.
    What bug?

You could join normal instance get the pet dragons then enter heroic with them clear trash then kill the first boss.
    I never did it that way but it's really not hard to do the normal way.
    You just chain pull and let your teammates know what way you are flying.

The thing that eats the most of you time is clearing the trash between the 1st and 2nd boss. Ideally you want to pull as few drakes as possible (I helped a guildie with this yesterday and I think we pulled 3 drakes above each of the 2 platforms and 3-4 above the 2nd bosses platform). If you bring a BL though its not needed, you can kill the 3rd boss before he blinks to the center (around 25 seconds or so) and as stated above, if mana is high chain pull trash, don't pull more then whats needed stay focused and youl be flying a new drake in less then 20min :P

Deleted

Avoid the whelp trash before the last boss by flying outwards, then up, then back inwards.