Poll: what will be your second spec?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: [Shaman] What will be your second spec?

I'm Restor currently, going for Enh as Second Spec (farming and stuff like this)... maybe changing to PVP Heal

I am PvE-Ele and will use the second specc for PvP-Ele

Once i finally get the poor lil' fella up to 80 [sitting around 73 atm], i'll be planning on PVE/PVP Resto.

1. PvE Elemental

2. PvE Resto

Haven't been Resto since Sunwell back in July. A bunch has changed, it looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminated
    Ele PVE, Resto PVP as second spec. Pretty similar gear actually.
    L o L ^^

PvE elemental main spec, PvP elemental off spec. As much as I love enhancement, I don't think its up to par with the burst Elemental will have, but we will have to wait till 3.1 goes live and see for our selves.
    Aftershocks of Cho'gall

Elemental for PVE
    Resto for PVP

Freeze It Now, Eat It Later

I offered to be a resto backup for our guild since i joined a few months back.
    SO i will be the 7th or 8th healer in our ranks if we need it... but my normal is ENH
    where im usually the #3-4 top DPS.
    I probably wont get to heal much since we have 2 hardcore resto shammies...
    but its nice to heal roics and 10man when needed

I'm currently PVE Enhancement and I will most likely be spec'ing PVE Restoration as my secondary spec. I almost have a complete epic set of Resto gear right now... just having trouble getting the last piece or two 'cause I get out-rolled on off-set rolls :'(. Just need a ring and a cloak! Wouldn't mind the T7 helm either.

Although... Elemental PVE is starting to tempt me a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka
    I'm currently PVE Enhancement and I will most likely be spec'ing PVE Restoration as my secondary spec. I almost have a complete epic set of Resto gear right now... just having trouble getting the last piece or two 'cause I get out-rolled on off-set rolls :'(. Just need a ring and a cloak! Wouldn't mind the T7 helm either.

Although... Elemental PVE is starting to tempt me a bit!
    i've never got a chance to roll on an offspec tier token..... but i have 4/5 resto tier set from varios VOA runs... lol.
    It's just a game.

I love playing my Shaman, but I am seriously thinking about re-rolling versus bearing with all the planned changes. I really think totems are in serious trouble as a lot of the fights now include a lot of moving, causing the totems to be out of range, causing us to re-drop.

Please help sway my mind, I'm pretty much on the fence on this at the moment. I really want to continue playing this toon (he's my main and thus, I have spent the bulk of my time on him) but I feel so "blah" about the incoming changes.

I hope Blizzard does come up with some viable solutions for our beloved Shaman.

Regards,
    The Drunken Ninja

P.S. I may be all "doom and gloom" as I usually tend to be the "glass is half full" kind of guy. So, please let me know if I need to lay off the hards and Shaman should be fine in 3.1. :P

currently pVe Enhance
    I was originally planning on speccing pve resto for my dual. I have a sweet set of resto gear.
    Played a bit of elemental this week cuz GM wants a caster heavy grp for 3d, having tons of fun with it.
    I'm especially excited about the changes to ele Pvp so I'm now strongly debating between pve resto and ele Pvp as my 2nd spec.
    I'll probably end up keeping enhance as a main spec and swapping between the other 2 as my 2nd spec.