Thread: holy form

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

holy form

i got this great idea while watching a tv-shpow

why dont they give paldadins a holly form like shadowpriests have shaddowform???????

like.. you could have 3 palladins combine their holy streenght and form one big palladin. the new palladin would shine with holy epic poewr.

i think it would work

Re: holy form

Quote Originally Posted by pdftw

why dont they give paldadins a holly form like shadowpriests have shaddowform???????

like.. you could have 3 palladins combine their holy streenght and form one big palladin. the new palladin would shine with holy epic poewr.

i think it would work
    Because holy paladins OBVIOUSLY need buffs.

Give it to priests.

i think it would work
    what do you think we are power rangers o wait a min i got it but u shouldnt of said form morph would be a better word

15+ Year Old Account

During LK Beta I recall someone posting a request for this (Priest) and all they got was a ascii /facepalm from a Blue, heh.

/sarcasm

But seriously, wouldn't a "Captian Planet" style priest-druid-paladin-shaman-zilla be more fun?
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

First of all how u imagine those 3 paladins will work together: 3 players with their playstyles cooperating in 1 body (or call it how u like)? Imo would rather be a priests' talent than paladins' and will be named lightform (?)

gogo power rangers, your mighy morphing power ranger-errrs

i lol'd

i think it would work

Priests around the world have been asking for a Holy Form for years and blizz said multiple times it will NOT happen.

Now, a pally asking for a Holy Form... that's just as new as it is hilarious.

NO.

Can we also get a Tank form, which changes prot paladins graphics into a real tank? Some big war tank. "Must be Engineer to use this form!"

Also a Ret form, which deletes all rets from the game, as Blizzard don't know how to balance them? Can we, can we please have those too?

Thank god you aren't Watching Barney the Dinosaur. don't wanna know what kinda ideas that would give you.

My holyform is my passive ability and my heal rocks.

Anymore questions?

And I should be able to fly when I use Avenging Wrath!

GIEF!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-2j_...aynext_from=PL

Fuuuuuusiooooon, HAAAA!!!!!

let's not.

Bloodlust + Wings + t7.5 = EpicHoly MegaZord

I'll at least give Chronalis credit for using one of the older incarnations. God damn that was a long time ago.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Leave the shifting/morphing to us Druids please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodalustin
    Because holy paladins OBVIOUSLY need buffs.

Give it to disc priests.
    Holy priests are fine, disc priests are still weak.

Their heals scale like shit, and with just a lot of crits and strong shields, they won't make it, honestly..

Having a "holy form" to improve their direct heals, if only a bit, would make them so much better for pve, while remaining balanced for pvp(lulz) because they're offensively the strongest healers.

The durability of a Protection Paladin, combined with the damage of a Retribution Paladin and the healing power of a Holy Paladin?

Did you happen to create the Death Knight class by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I'll at least give Chronalis credit for using one of the older incarnations. God damn that was a long time ago.
    green > white vintage wise imo

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100
    The durability of a Protection Paladin, combined with the damage of a Retribution Paladin and the healing power of a Holy Paladin?

Did you happen to create the Death Knight class by any chance?
    ya ret dps = dk dps... lolololololol