Glyph of Disease

On the Ptr, the Glyph of Disease is a Major Glyph.

on the Talent Calculator, it's a Minor Glyph.

now, is the glyph just replacing the Glyph of Pestilence? or is it a new glyph entirely, and a Major one at that?

It seems odd to have more than one glyph pertaining to one spell or talent.

Re: Glyph of Disease

there two different glyphs the old one remains as a minor and glyph of disease is the new one with the new affect it's a major glyph.

I´ve tested the Glyph on PTR and it doesnt seem to work atm.

But on the other hand, all glyphs disappears every time i relogg...

Same here, after about an hour of not playing, my glyphs disappear and voila! i got to buy more.

Quick tip: if you have the dual spec option, load the talents you don't care about or dont care as much about the glyphs, the bug only removes the glyph from your current spec, not both.

Quote Originally Posted by crs
    That Glpyh is somewhat unnecessary. Why would you waste a blood rune for that? Better spend your frost/ unholy runes in IT/ PS and save blood runes for HSs.

Cheers
    Ever think that not everyone is blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Amandi
    It seems odd to have more than one glyph pertaining to one spell or talent.
    Glyph of Water Mastery and Glyph of Water Shield are both for the same skill for shamans.
    Glyph of Focus and Glyph of Starfall are for the same skill for Druids. They also get glyph of Rebirth and Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth.
    Glyph of Frost Armor and Glyph of Ice Armor for Mages. And while these two shouldn't be equipped at the same time: Glyph of the Penguin and Glyph of the Bear Cub.
    Glyph of Divinity and Glyph of Lay on Hands for paladins. Glyph of Seal of Blood and Glyph of Spiritual Attunement as well as Glyph of Seal of Wisdom and Glyph of the Wise.
    Glyph of Fade and Glyph of Fading for priests. Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment and Glyph of Shackle Undead as well.
    Glyph of Blurred Speed and Glyph of Sprint for Rogues.
    Glyph of Barbaric Insults and Glyph of Mocking Blow for Warriors. Glyph of Resonating Power and Glyph of Thunderclap as well as Glyph of Enduring Victory and Glyph of Victory Rush.

There might've been some couplings I skipped.

Really, it's not all that odd for multiple glyphs to exist that buff a particular skill or talent.

And from the way that Glyph of Disease operates, I'd wager that it should be a Major glyph. Glyph of Pestilence will likely stick around as the minor.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

kriS411

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    lulz meh doing DPS withz blood and teh disease are for n00bs, period

Why would forums not have an ignore list? This is so unfair.
    Said an idiot dps'ing as Blood spec...

darn. the glyph is great as a minor and not worth it as a major. c'est la vie.
    all hail king frost strike

If you are Blood dps and are in a situation where you are using pestilence on more than 2 mobs...chances are after 3.1 you won't be using HS anyway you'll be using BB...in which case your F/U runes will be death runes and will do more dps by spamming BB more instead of having to waste 2x GCD on IT/PS + another on a non-glyph'd pestilence just to keep diseases up on everything...3 runes 3 GCD's to keep diseases on everything...or 1 rune 1 GCD to do the same?

You can't be serious? Do you really think BB can compete in DPS?
    Damn you Gemexus, you made me: I have to agree with CRS on this.

Yea if you look at the Tier 8 set bonuses and just read what the moves actually do you would realize that HS>BB. Also read the deep blood talents that give more bonus damage to HS crits.

The talents that add more damage to heartstrike also add more damage to bloodboil. Hearstrike gets the benefit of a sudden doom proc, it really depends if fighting 3 or less I'd go with heartstrike, more then 3 I'd Blood Boil, in either case I dont see the glyph of pest worthwhile with it being a major, in the single target situation I'd rather just refresh them with IT and PS then waste a blood rune for no dmg, and in the larger aoe situation you can just tab target and use pest on something else.

You can't be serious? Do you really think BB can compete in DPS?

the glyph didnt worked on the last ptr build, so maybe they fixed it. Without a serious dps test you cant really say, that the glyph is unnecessary