I need a ret/tank/holy spec for the new patch, Please Help!

Ok, since they changed the table alot i am gonna need help with new specs. I like to have a good spec at hand in case guild needs a healer or tank or my main spec ret. Please help me. This is for everyone wandering bout the new table.

Thanks

Re: I need a ret/tank/holy spec for the new patch, Please Help!

61/61/61

Deleted

Whats a table :S

(i know hes refering to talent TREE ive just never heared it been called a table before xD)

However, jokes aside people cant TELL you a spec and you just copy it, you need it figure it out yourself, if somebody tells you a spec and say its THE BEST SPEC EVER they might be right, but u dont know WHY its the best spec ever because you dont understand what any of the talents do, you just do as your told.

I know it sounds asif im ranting a little but its true, you need to get in the action (PTR) and do some specs yourself and understand why there good and why there bad, then adapt them to make them better!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekura
    However, jokes aside people cant TELL you a spec and you just copy it, you need it figure it out yourself, if somebody tells you a spec and say its THE BEST SPEC EVER they might be right, but u dont know WHY its the best spec ever because you dont understand what any of the talents do, you just do as your told.
    QFT

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nekura
    Agreed. Though, ret paladin is easy. There is nothing worth taking in holy or prot tree except for Divine Strength (I assume it's for PvE since he was talking about guild needs)

Holy is a little bit different matter. There are some slight variations to how one likes to play with holy, and some people just prefer one talent over another while another players wants it vice versa. A quick look through the current talents and a 52/5/14 seems useable. But I dunno, respeccing back to prot in 3.1.

Prot also offers quite a lot of room to shuffle around now. I don't know yet how I'll spec. Divinity f.ex. is a good talent, but..do I really need it? I've survived just fine so far without it. Or Imp HoJ? Can those talent points be used for something else? Well, I have a spec in my mind that I'll use, atleast in the beginning, but I'll let the OP figure out something suitable for him

As one of my lecturers said, use the FOFO technique, fuck off and find out
    (no flame intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

To be honest I think it's too early to start planning trees.. we are likely to have a good few weeks before patch is released and a lot may change in that time.

Any tree you make now will likely be out of date by the time the patch comes out.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

There's way too many changes being planned in the next PTR builds for us to be able to give you a definite spec.

Spiritual Attunement has yet to be entered into the Prot tree, for example. And GC has stated previously that he wants there to be desirable talents for Retribution paladins in the other trees as well.

So you're going to have to wait until the patch is about to go live really before any clear cut decisions on tanking trees can be made. Sorry.