10-Man Ulduar Tier 8.

I am curious, I heard that the 10 man gear will be purchasable with Emblems of Valor, Anyone know anything on this?

Re: 10-Man Ulduar Tier 8.

10 man Uldar will drop Emblems of Valor.

As of today the only thing that drop Valor are 25 man raids.

Tier 7.5 Shoulders and Legs are available for Valor plus a multitude of other items.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Yeah I got that, but as it stands I have been saving my valor tokens for the possibility that I could possibly buy 2 pieces of tier 8 10 man gear with my tokens the day it comes out. I am curious if that is even going to be possible.

T8 is only bought by conquest so know one can just buy the T gear... end of thread.

Tier 8 Shoulders and Legs are purchasable with Conquest.

As for Chest and Hands? I dont know. You're right they may be purchasable with Valor. That makes sense.

T7.0 Heroism Chest/Hands
    T7.5 Valor Shoulders/Legs

T8 Valor Chest/Hands ??
    T8.5 Conquest Shoulders/Legs ??

I don't know. But that would make sense in progression.
    (80) - (80)
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Armageddon I appreciate your reply I feel that you had a firm grasp of what I was trying to say, and responded in a rational form.

You're welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't be more sure of my information.

But I try to make sound assumptions even though it may be in error.

EDIT: I checked WOW-Head PTR items and it doesnt display anything as of yet. I doubt if Blizzard decides to sell the T8 Chest/Hands for Valor they will announce it until launch or close to launch.
    (80) - (80)

Your answer was exactly what I was looking for.
    Thank you.

Aww, can you feel the love ?

Subject-wise, what armageddon is saying seems to be quit correct. As of now blizzard hasn't given much information about T8, we'll know more soon I hope

Deleted

Well, even if we can't buy T8 with our valor emblems, any new gear would be nice too.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...questprice.jpg

there u have it,

conquest -> chest & head

15+ Year Old Account

I doubt they will add any new Valor items right off the start. The reson is similar to what you said your saving up your badges to get FREE epics at a ivl216. They want you to run Ulduar 10man and letting you purchase everything you can the day its released defeats that purpose. Maybe in a small patch they will add them, or they might just have new Valor heirloom gear, or expect everyone to downgrade to heroism to do the same buy gems, heirloom, etc.

Considering the T8 10-man set is called "Valorous".... I'm betting that yes two pieces will be purchasable with Valor Emblems.

EDIT: I just read in another post they will be offered from "Valor Emblems" but its a different "Color" of Valor.

It will be the Valor Thats drops in 10man Uldar. But the Valor that drops in 10 man Uldar are a different type or "color" of Valor that 25-man/naxx/os/eoe that we have now.
    (80) - (80)