Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Imp Might. Imp Wisdom. Imp King???

10% status > 3% crit.
    I'm 51/5/15 and it's just great for heroics/10man. Or even 25man, when I'm can't be sure that I wil have a ret paladin on the raid.
    I can manage without 3%, the raid shouldn't EVER don't have kings because a paladin is too lazy to spec it. Prots really can't spec Kings, since they have to buff them selfs with sanct, it's now a holy/ret job.

And about improved version on trainer, what the hell are you talking about? Lets just train all talents on trainer so we can be 71/71/71

samuraibane

There is actually a much MUCH easier answer than all of this "improved" blessing versus this other improved blessing bullcrap.

Until VERY recently Kings was a "1 point" talent. There was NOT any improved version of it. If you had the pre-req points in Prot, you got it for ONE talent point.
    And I do not think anyone with more than 2 brain cells felt anything about the change to "Improved Kings" was anything but fucking retarded.

My feeling on this change is that Blizz finally admitted to themselves what we all knew the day they moved Kings to first tier... it was a retarded mistake and it fucked up the Prot tree pretty badly. It's not like anyone would put LESS than 5 points into the talent, so you really had no choice at all in the matter. You burned 5 points or no points.

Now, each Pally Talent Tree has a "special" blessing within...
    Holy has Wisdom
    Ret has Might
    Prot has Sanctuary

Sanctuary, unlike the other 2, is simply NOT that useful to non-prot builds, and therefore needs no "normal" version available. The others are very useful to their specific trees and belong in them.
    Kings though... is useful to every single build, every single class, no matter. It really has no place in ANY "specialized" talent tree at all. And it certainly does not need 5 fucking points sunk into it before being really what it needs to be in the first place.

This is *NOT* a "buff to prot" at all. It's fixing it back the way it used to be before it was fucking retarded (no "improved" version of Kings existed at all!) so that no additional points were needed to make it work right. Then, additionally, they are making it baseline. Removal of "improved" status is separate from being moved to baseline from a development viewpoint.

If anything, it's a buff to everything EXCEPT prot. Prot lost it's whole "I have 2 specialized blessing buffs in my tree!" and has been put on equal footing with Holy and Ret.

And now, all can be right with the world...
    (after they fix Ret's mana issue(s) on the PTR...)

Gee, someone sure dropped an F bomb here with their first post... >

15+ Year Old Account

Well idk about you guys but i like improved might.. last thing ret needs is more talents taken away from our tree >.> we have enough excess points as it is.