Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: MF = 2x Shadow Weaving?

thankyou all this smashing NO IT DOESNT made me a little unsure, but wasnt only me who noticed it then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    /sigh

MF stacks SW twice only... not once per tick.

In addition I presume when 3.1 comes out it will be fixed because the double stack isn't actually intentional.

Lastly... i don't know how this is going to become our 'opener'... its been doing this since 3.09 which is quite old... if it's not already your opener then it might be an idea to roll another class.
    Congratulations to you for finding out so fast, but please hold elitisk junk for yourself and keep my sight clear of it.

It's not like we had 30+ threads where people said it. It's not like it's listed on every single theorycraft site. It's not like it weren't common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    Congratulations to you for finding out so fast, but please hold elitisk junk for yourself and keep my sight clear of it.
    I'm quite sure I wasn't the only person to notice this the moment 3.09 went live... and just to show you, people on this very site were talking about it way back on Jan 22 http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=35262.0

It's been common knowledge for a long long time now and it's a bit concerning that at the very end of 3.09 it's being discussed as something new. Seriously, either your UI is horrible or you are really bad at processing information. Not suprising really considering how many bad WoW players exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    It's not like we had 30+ threads where people said it. It's not like it's listed on every single theorycraft site. It's not like it weren't common knowledge.
    Can't say I've been spending my entire life on this board, so I'm not gonna be asking for forgiveness.
    I did a forum search for keywords on Mind Flay and Shadow Weaving, but unfortunately with no obvious results.
    So I asked.

Is it O.K. to ask on your forum Nezoia?

I'm quite sure I wasn't the only person to notice this the moment 3.09 went live... and just to show you, people on this very site were talking about it way back on Jan 22 http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=35262.0

It's been common knowledge for a long long time now and it's a bit concerning that at the very end of 3.09 it's being discussed as something new. Seriously, either your UI is horrible or you are really bad at processing information. Not suprising really considering how many bad WoW players exist.
    So the fact that some are not abusing a bug to enhance their opening rotation with 1.5 seconds actually makes them a bad player?
    Not really following you on that.

And don't derail the thread with lousy comments on my UI. There's a large thread on this forum with the exact purpose of criticism of that. Constructive criticism, however. Something I wouldn't expect to see from someone like yourself.

Some other things you may want to know...

Pressing double mouse click moves your character forward
    Spacebar makes your character jump
    Tab will target the next closest hostile mob/player
    Oh and MF will currently add 2 stacks of SW

That's what I meant about common knowledge... and like I said, its been known by a vast amount of WoW players since late January, you're only 3 months off the pace.

Some other things you may want to know...

Pressing double mouse click moves your character forward
    Spacebar makes your character jump
    Tab will target the next closest hostile mob/player
    Oh and MF will currently add 2 stacks of SW

That's what I meant about common knowledge... and like I said, its been known by a vast amount of WoW players since late January, you're only 3 months off the pace.
    Yet, I bet there are at least a vast thousand of people minimum who are still not aware of this - just like I wasn't a few days back!
    What may seem like common knowledge to you, doesn't necesarrily need to be common knowledge for everyone else. Which is exactly why your - given; ironic - example fails.

Point being that I (and probably many more) wasn't aware of it, and that your prick-ass comments on how someone fail at playing their class right because they don't spend anywhere near the time you do, trolling forums and exchanging information with people 'of your kind', aren't suited for this thread, since it serves no purpose but to add to your stream of irrelevant and harrassive comments, and of course show what people use anonymity for when they have nothing else in their life to take care of.

My UI told me the first time I cast MF after 3.09 was live... didnt require any forums or such to find out. And this is my point... you obviously dont have UI the presents information well and then you decide to post on a forum 3 months after everyone with half a brain knew what was going on like it was something new.

In addition a good wow player uses resources like forums or EJs or www.shadowpriest.com to expand their knowledge on their class/game/mechanics etc. Criticising myself for researching information and being informed is as ridiculous as presenting this MF bug as something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    Can't say I've been spending my entire life on this board, so I'm not gonna be asking for forgiveness.
    I did a forum search for keywords on Mind Flay and Shadow Weaving, but unfortunately with no obvious results. So I asked.
    Yet you were surprised about the replies? Not the most efficient searcher I guess.

And while others may not be aware, it depends on what level of the game you play. If you're like many of us, meant to be a "top player" in a "top guild" (today it means you done Sartharion 3D), you're expected to be well informed about changes like this.

It's what separate us from the mediocre players. It's what make is the raiders others look up to and ask for advice.