Thread: 0/45/26 Build

0/45/26 Build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...5&version=9684

Hello. I'm new to mmo-champ forums but i'm quite familiar with wow. What im looking at is a Frost strike based raid build.

Since I'm probably not picking up howling blast, i specced into Corpse Explosion and Unholy blight. The question is, Would UB and CE make up for the damage lost from HB? I picked up impurity, so i think that will help the damage slightly on the unholy side.

I's it worth getting glyph of Frost strike? IF i go blood presence i'll generally have full 130 runic power by the end of my 4th rotation. Would unholy presence make more sense?

Rotation
    PS-IT-OB-BS-BS-FS-FS
    OB-OB-BS-PE-FS-FS

Re: 0/45/26 Build

Your points in unholy aren't good you get nothing from morbidity as you will be using frost strike and very little from outbreak as plague strike will still be sparingly used and you don't have scourge strike, for these and corpse explosion a situational attack you dropped 20% more white damage which is apparently worth .95% damage per point morbidity and outbreak run close to nothing for frost.

You have specced 2 runic power dumps with this spec, it is perhaps not worth it to use unholy blight over frost strike with all the increased frost damage talents and high crit chance it will have, Impurity is good and all but your dropping 5 expertise and 10% damage for it so basicly what your doing so high in unholy has definitely got to be losing you damage.

CE makes up for nothing in a boss fight because you dont use it, nor will you use UB with FS

I dont like Unholy Presence as it's effects are diminished by gear and raid buffs where as blood is improved by these things.