Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ive got to know, Genesis

I don't see any point being truly wasted in Alski's build. (which I agree seems to be "top" for DPS)

It lacks a bit of utility, so I'll adapt it a bit to what I like, but for pure DPS I can't see anything else being better really. Maybe if you're Expertise-capped you can drop a point and grab Feral Charge to close in faster on your enemies, especially in fights with lots of movement and/or knockback.

Cantthink I have a question for you. In Alski's build or the one I posted where do you see wasted talent points? The only difference between mine and Alski is I value Feral Charge more than a constant 15% speed increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlaxboy
    Cantthink I have a question for you. In Alski's build or the one I posted where do you see wasted talent points? The only difference between mine and Alski is I value Feral Charge more than a constant 15% speed increase.

Kinda awsnered that for your self really, i dont see why i have to use crappy talents like 15% run increase and Feral Charge when im dps. but meh ok

Because in a fight with a lot of movement 30% movement speed is probably going to be your biggest damage increase..

is quite annoying that you have to choose between another 15% and feral charge however =/.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

hermes birkin yellow

The exterior of the bag can be made of a variety of leathers.