mirror of truth or bandits insignia with foff .. Plz look at armory and comment

I have foff, bandits insigna, and mirror truth, since i plan to buy the mats to train jc to getting the awsome gems i wont be able to get a greatness card, so which one should i use with the foff.

Im a ret pally

Goldtoof Dragonblight
    Snoochies Boochies
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ght&n=Goldtoof
    also any tips on spec of upgrades plz let me know

Thanks guys

Re: mirror of truth or bandits insignia with foff .. Plz look at armory and comment

I'd personally go with foff and mirror of truth. The bandit's insignia is a close choice to the mirror, but you should definitely stick with foff, either way.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: mirror of truth or bandits insignia with foff .. Plz look at armory and comment

Trinkets are fight dependant movement fights have the ability to kill the usefulness of FotFF stationary fights are perfect for it.

MoT is a good trinket Insignia is no slouch. no one can tell you which will be perfect for you. Parse your fights check your uptime. Bad uptime on foff means replace it with MoT/Grim Toll/Insignia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Use your new found JC skills to own the AH and buy greatness :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Use your new found JC skills to own the AH and buy greatness :P
    Agreed.

Greatness + foff > all

Mirror + greatness is better all around though.

errm mirror of thruth is actually the best dps trinket for ret atm, followed by darmoon card greatness and close or even theres loathebs shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    errm mirror of thruth is actually the best dps trinket for ret atm, followed by darmoon card greatness and close or even theres loathebs shadow.
    foff is much better than loathebs shadow my friend.

Re: mirror of truth or bandits insignia with foff .. Plz look at armory and comm

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    Greatness is better then MoT, but that aside FoFF/MT if you're averse to getting the best trinket for ret in the game atm.

Re: mirror of truth or bandits insignia with foff .. Plz look at armory and comm

Greatness is better then MoT, but that aside FoFF/MT if you're averse to getting the best trinket for ret in the game atm.
    I'm very confident greatness could remain the best trinket for ret for a long time.

Yea I agree Adamson, but I'm not ready to make that claim until the dps trinkets get their stats updated.

just do the maths, will ya

Yea I agree Adamson, but I'm not ready to make that claim until the dps trinkets get their stats updated.
    I replaced my DMC:Crusade with Madness of the Betrayer in BT...after 3.0 when our Hit Rating got h4xed.

I'm looking to use my DMC: Greatness for a long time

Im Ret pally on Blackwing Lair Scattered and I'm using Greatness and MoT I WANT FoFF over MoT cause I dont need the crit and the static AP would be better