Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Every team has a warlock...

WFT? I thought you guys sucked, but you're in every comp in the top ten arena tournament rankings (US)...

...does this mean you guys really do need to L2Play?
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Re: Every team has a warlock...

prob it dose.

There is nothing wrong with a skilled warlock in pvp. its the people who rolled warlock to faceroll in tbc that are having the issues. The same goes for rogues, there is nothing wrong with them in pvp either. People just need to l2p.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinOfHolyness
    There is nothing wrong with a skilled warlock in pvp. its the people who rolled warlock to faceroll in tbc that are having the issues. The same goes for rogues, there is nothing wrong with them in pvp either. People just need to l2p.
    Pretty much.

There were tons of people that got to high ratings in arena with a lock in TBC and that made them skilled players according to them (like DKs now). These people actually have to L2P now, but they want to go back to their facerolling.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinOfHolyness
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

perhaps there is a synergy between COE + DK. All of those teams have the exact same 3 team members. I don't think it's a coincidence.

The only reason there are so many locks in the top 10 for the 3's tournament is because they make a decent counter to the other team's DK/holy pally setup. Had this been 2's there's very little chance a lock would have been able to stand up to make it into the top 10.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vordana
    The only reason there are so many locks in the top 10 for the 3's tournament is because they make a decent counter to the other team's DK/holy pally setup. Had this been 2's there's very little chance a lock would have been able to stand up to make it into the top 10.
    True!

Since warlock is an awesome counter to both DK and Pala it is only natural that a DK and Pala will have a Warlock
    in a 3v3 team since all other teams have DKs and Palas.

This doesnt in any way mean that warlocks are perfectly fine. I agree tho to the statement that TBC locks were
    expecting to faceroll their way to high ratings in wotlk too. Now they have to work hard for it.

Still... you will need ALOT of skills to be able to get high ratings with a warlock when there is other classes
    that takes less skill to be succesfull with.

People who disagree with this are probably little kids that got their behinds kicked by locks all the way through tbc.

!

This is also 1 battlegroup with all the good players together. Not everyone gets to fight warlocks as amazing as Veex and Shanigians.

total warriors: 0

People are always behind on what is op/underpowered etc.
    Locks were mediocre at the beginning when no one had resil but they were never weak, and now they are good. Same thing but in reverse in tbc - warlocks were op, then they were average but people thought they were still op.

I was actually Surprised that their werent Any Fury warrior/dk/holy pally teams. Being with how Bursty Fury is at the moment. But you cant denie with Fear, Coe, Soul link( if u spec into it) or Unstable affliction/ Instant Howl of terror. WArlock have several ways to keep u away from them. Who knows maybe the warlocks are just bait why the DK smashes everything moving.

Tired of fucking everyone thinking warlocks are fine in arenas right now.
    You really think just because the top 10 teams of an Arena Tournament Server contain warlocks because warlocks are fine?
    The setup just works because of the combined paladin heals and major CC the warlock provides.
    Try playing a warlock in a setup without a paladin or DK and hit the top then tell me they are fine.
    Until then, get your head out of your ass and look at the big picture - it's not the warlock that's good, it is his OP partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyce
    Tired of fucking everyone thinking warlocks are fine in arenas right now.
    You really think just because the top 10 teams of an Arena Tournament Server contain warlocks because warlocks are fine?
    The setup just works because of the combined paladin heals and major CC the warlock provides.
    Try playing a warlock in a setup without a paladin or DK and hit the top then tell me they are fine.
    Until then, get your head out of your ass and look at the big picture - it's not the warlock that's good, it is his OP partners.
    QFT.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyce
    - it's not the warlock that's good, it is the player.
    fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Glyph of Fear: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42458
    Improved Fear: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53759

That is all that needs to be said
    BAMF.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jmazing
    I was actually Surprised that their werent Any Fury warrior/dk/holy pally teams. Being with how Bursty Fury is at the moment. But you cant denie with Fear, Coe, Soul link( if u spec into it) or Unstable affliction/ Instant Howl of terror. WArlock have several ways to keep u away from them. Who knows maybe the warlocks are just bait why the DK smashes everything moving.
    ya baskly...throw some dots adn fear and run away thay try and chase u the DK pwns them

if thay dont ur not mutch for killing them but randem small time fears start pissing ppl off
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

15+ Year Old Account
    In a place where hordes of squirrels roam free.

every team has a warlock paly and dk almost it seems, something ain't really right now, eh?
    Speaking for morality in economics is like fucking for virginity.

Last time I checked warlocks aren't complaining about the tournament, they're complaining about live.

Tournament realms aren't the same thing as live. There's a big difference between 203 dps weapons on the TR and 223 dps weapon on live, soon to be 245 dps weapons from Ulduar.

Without ilvl 226 gear different game is a different game. You might as well say "warriors are fine because they're doing so well in Diablo".