~The classic Shaman Decision~

So, allow me to aliviate some questions by saying;
    When TBC came out I jumped on and began leveling a Drani Shaman-
    I used both Elemental and Enhance, eventually I got to Lv 49,
    Semi-Twinked it and decided to switch to horde where I made
    my BE pally. So, I've forgotten which spec was more fun, which
    spec did more damage, and which spec was easiest to level up.
    I'm starting (started) an orc shaman and this is what I need help with-
    Enhance or Elemental, Which one would get to eighty fastest and if
    so which Heirloom items should I use?

-Discerning Eye of The Beast-
    Trinket
    Requires lv 1 to 80 (80)
    Equip: Increases spell power by 75.
    Equip: restores 2% of maximum mana
    whenever a target is killed who gives
    experience or honour.

-Swift Hand Of Justice-
    Trinket
    Requires lv 1 to 80 (80)
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 64
    Equip: restores 2% of maximum health
    whenever a target is killed who gives
    experience or honour.

Now being trinkets I can stack 2 of them,
    Can anyone give me advice as to which
    conbination of the two I should use?
    And Of course, depending on the best
    spec to Lv, which Heirloom shoulder
    gives the best benifit?

Thank you for your time

Re: ~The classic Shaman Decision~

Depends on gear for the most part. I leveled at ele, however I was sunwell geared at the time and had ZERO issues at all.

I found it easiest though while newb leveling (1-70) to be enhance. I had virtually no down time. The issue for BoA items though, is that there is very little if any decent shaman 1h'ers for enhance.

Depending on which spec you choose, mana trinket for ele, health trinket for enhance.

Thank you, that is somewhat what I planned on doing, though I'm still unsure. I know however that I will be resto for raiding, guilds short on shamans
    Hmmm. The issue with the heirloom items is relevent because all they really have is daggers for enhance, I'm sure using a dagger wouldn't be so bad- I don't get DW until 40 though, so I would have to use a sheild until then, sheild and dagger aren't great, and those maces have more SP and Spirit.
    I think in the end I'll probably be enhance though due to the little down time, hmm. What are some good proffesions for shaman? I already have one of those 32 slot herb bags on him so I guess herb is a slot already taken... leaving room for- Alchemy, and Inscription? Ah! Just Lv'ing fastest thats what I'm looking for!
    More feedback would be apreciated!

Enhancement is definitely the best lvling spec.

no down time (if so very little).

There are no decent BoA (as stated) for enhancement, but will still turn out to be faster than ele pimped out with BoA's...

I can't get it, why people are still asking questions like this? Asking ele or enh to lvl with is same as your girlfriend is asking you blue or green blouse to wear- who CARES, the one you feel best in.
    Who has to decide for you if you like ranged or melee combat? I personally like smashing stuff from close range, but both specs are good and fast to lvl with, as long as you enjoy it. Itemization for ele at 1-60 maybe quite sucky, but you can catch up missing stats from cloth, same goes for str stuffed mail(SM drops)- you can mix up with leather for enhance. As for heirloom items- shoulders are must have. The only real upgrade to make your leveling faster. What I've noticed from leveling my alt- even if BoA items are leveling with you,there are better items around to pick up, so u end up swapping BoA with drops each 1-2 levels, not to mention the disapointment of a very limited choise for enchants
    Shoulders +exp bonus is really nice even if an item has slightly worse stats than other drop.