Reasoning behind T8 bonus

Death Knight T8 Tank 2P Bonus -- Increases the damage done by Rune Strike by 5%.
    Death Knight T8 Tank 2P Bonus -- Increases the damage done by Rune Strike by 10%.

I apologize if this has already been brought up, but I noticed that the other 4 piece tank T8 set bonuses actually provided a boost in mitigation... which is useful as a tank. With the recent DK tank nerfs do you guys agree that we need something along those same lines or do you like the boost to RS? These bonuses aren't very interesting or exciting for me.

Re: Reasoning behind T8 bonus

Scroll down...

Death Knight T8 Tank Relic -- Your Rune Strike ability grants 136 dodge rating for 5 sec.

So we get 15% RS dmg and 136 dodge when we use RS...not bad imo...could be better sure...but if it was who would complain

Yeah, I can see that the relic would be a boost. Checking the sets that just came up shows the bonus as being different... with anti-magic shield also reducing physical damage by 10%. That is more along the lines of what I am looking for.

people were whining about DK threat

they give DK threat

simple as that
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare
    people were whining about DK threat

they give DK threat

simple as that
    devs do not make changes based on qq, sir

if they did dk dmg would be slightly above ret pallys after 3.0 nerfs

BUT ITS NOT!!! sad face...

Is it just me or is this the laziest bonus they've come up with for awhile.
    Its like they ran out of ideas and were just like, oh just make it 5/10% RS instead of actually making a 2pc and then another, different 4pc like usual. I know they got a lot of sets to come up with but come on, at least make one a crit bonus or something that differentiates it.

At least it stacks to 15%, right???

Nice tankin relic tho

Quote Originally Posted by Megatwan
    devs do not make changes based on qq, sir

if they did dk dmg would be slightly above ret pallys after 3.0 nerfs
    QQ enough and it happens occasionally
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Yeah so i went and reread things a little closer,

Death Knight T8 Tank 2P Bonus -- Increases the damage done by Rune Strike by 5%.
    Death Knight T8 Tank 2P Bonus -- Increases the damage done by Rune Strike by 10%.
    for whatever reason there are 2 different 2pc bonuses posted for the tank set on the front page.

Looking at the sets shows the bonuses to be:
    Death Knight T8 Tank 4P Bonus -- Anti-magic shell also grants you 10% reduction to physical damage taken.

So it looks like they did make 2 actually different bonuses, not just 5/10%, so sorry for my previous post.
    on closer inspection i see they also posted the balance druid 2pc bonus twice on the main page too...