15+ Year Old Account

Are those complete patch notes for pally's this build?

I was kinda hoping to be pleasantly surprised by a new talent or something. We still have 13 points from what I can tell that are going to waste. So these notes aren't done are they?

Re: Are those complete patch notes for pally's this build?

Of course Stoutfist, 3.0 never happened did it? It's just a bad dream all of us had.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

im leveling an arms warrior .. its currently lvl 24 - hopefully be 80 by patch day .. cuz i know Ret dps is gonna go down faster then a cheap hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Stoutfist
    Of course not. There's still more than two weeks before the patch comes out. Everyone knows the paladin changes have to come out at the last minute so they'll barely be tested and get botched.
    rofl tru story... more specificly so they go live OP and then get nerfd worse then they were before the changes

i.e.:

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Of course Stoutfist, 3.0 never happened did it? It's just a bad dream all of us had.
    ^^ this

You can tell its not final because theres no JotW buff
    Once we see that buffed to 50%, go live and get hotfixed to 3%, then we'll know its final

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus
    im leveling an arms warrior .. its currently lvl 24 - hopefully be 80 by patch day .. cuz i know Ret dps is gonna go down faster then a cheap hooker
    roll a DK :P

Quote Originally Posted by cappytoi
    roll a DK :P
    shhh man... Everybody on the servers already have DK'S your not helping the situation!!