Thread: T8 set bonus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,156

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Try reading the rest of the thread, dumbass.
    Thank you for saying what I wanted to post just right now.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  2. #62

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by XenofeX
    I think they want to say 15% haste and 15% sp, some kind of error like Unleashed Rage on shamans

    Otherwise, it obviously sucks

    I agree.15 haste is...lets say a gem!!!why a tier set bonus will be so...useless???Also errors in tooltips(remember 1st release in dispersion glyph which said the new spell effect as glyph bonus) have been seen many times.I totally agree.

  3. #63
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,156

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Just read the freaking thread...

    Holy gets 250 spellpower for 5 seconds,
    Shadow gets 240 haste for 4 seconds.

    *Daymn*
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  4. #64

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Ghostcrawler

    4P shadow is like 240 haste rating.
    4p healing is like 250 spell power.

    Those may not be the specific numbers, but that's the ballpark IIRC.

  5. #65

    Re: T8 set bonus

    ololol

    im for sure gonna give the 4p healing set a try as shadow, even if loosing the 2p bonus

    i mean... 250sp after i bubble myself is fkn wicked!


  6. #66

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Goodluck keeping up with the rest...

  7. #67

    Re: T8 set bonus

    # Shaman T8 Restoration 2P Bonus -- Reduces the cooldown on Riptide by 1 sec.
    # Shaman T8 Restoration 4P Bonus -- Reduces the cast time of Chain Heal by 0.2 sec.

    This is a crock of sh*t if you ask me. Compared to the other healer's bonuses we get the uber shaft.

  8. #68

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Just read the freaking thread...

    Holy gets 250 spellpower for 5 seconds,
    Shadow gets 240 haste for 4 seconds.

    *Daymn*
    Okay all SP's out there, ill trade u my 250sp procc for ur 240 haste kk?

  9. #69

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by nanondorf
    ololol

    im for sure gonna give the 4p healing set a try as shadow, even if loosing the 2p bonus

    i mean... 250sp after i bubble myself is fkn wicked!

    ... yeah very useful casting a Shield and loosing about 7500 dmg, but getting 250 spellpower for that ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeelian
    Okay all SP's out there, ill trade u my 250sp procc for ur 240 haste kk?
    deal!

  10. #70

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Would seem to me that giving healers haste after PWS (since aparantly ulduar has a lot of spiky damage) would make a lor more sence, shield to keep them alive and then have a mice haste nonus for the next heal that will get them back on their feets.
    And would make more sence as a means to get holy priests to use PWS more as a lifesaver(GC's stated that aone of the reasons for the 4p is to get holys to use PWS more, thou that sounds like its counterproductive with discs), as it is now ours absorb to little and is gone more or less before we get a heal in.

  11. #71

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeelian
    Would seem to me that giving healers haste after PWS (since aparantly ulduar has a lot of spiky damage) would make a lor more sence, shield to keep them alive and then have a mice haste nonus for the next heal that will get them back on their feets.
    And would make more sence as a means to get holy priests to use PWS more as a lifesaver(GC's stated that aone of the reasons for the 4p is to get holys to use PWS more, thou that sounds like its counterproductive with discs), as it is now ours absorb to little and is gone more or less before we get a heal in.
    Giving Haste after a shield would be way too much for Borrowed Time; it doesn't take us that much to be GCD capped at 1 sec as it is, so that effectively lets us drop more haste for anything that's -not- Borrowed Time? Pass.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  12. #72

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Plain rubbish. Simple as, really. Oh well, I don't even have the set bonuses from the current set, and I'm even less likely to go for the tier gear in 3.1 now.


  13. #73
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,156

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by Neeklus
    Plain rubbish. Simple as, really. Oh well, I don't even have the set bonuses from the current set, and I'm even less likely to go for the tier gear in 3.1 now.


    15% more DP damage is sweetcake. And if 240 haste comes down to 3 mindflays between mindblasts, this will also be a major dps increase.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  14. #74
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Anyone done the maths yet?

    3 Mind Flays (9 ticks) versus 1½ Mind Flay (4 ticks) with 250 spellpower.

    I somehow got the idea in my head that 9 ticks will be better no matter what.


  15. #75
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: T8 set bonus

    On a side note has anyone checked out the rest of the items that drop so we know wether or not it will be worth taking 4 pieces at all compared to just doing off set items.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  16. #76
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    On a side note has anyone checked out the rest of the items that drop so we know wether or not it will be worth taking 4 pieces at all compared to just doing off set items.
    Izolight and Battlemaiden is working on it.

    http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopi...158170#p158170

  17. #77

    Re: T8 set bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud

    15% more DP damage is sweetcake. And if 240 haste comes down to 3 mindflays between mindblasts, this will also be a major dps increase.
    Speaking as a holy priest. I've not been shadow since Archimonde...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •