Ret t8 set bonus

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...n_meleedps.jpg

Is those set bonuses increesing our dps over 1 sec shorter CD on judgments?

Re: Ret t8 set bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally

Why HoW and Why is the 25man set not The Better Looking white set :-\
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally

No
    The 25 and 10 man raw stats are hugely better then the current tho.
    the execute ability and a 15 sec cooldown spell getting 10% are worse then a 10 second one that is aoe so that's a downgrade set bonus.
    4 piece is crit chance that gets your righteous vengeance going but I doubt it makes up for more mana and more judgement damage overall.

Still our current tier stats are garbage we get expertise and alot more hit with tier 8 and it has so much strength it's nice.
    Think of how much your crusader strike hits for with the current libram the extra 15% talent and putting on some pvp gloves for the 5%.

15+ Year Old Account

At least the stats are about right

Only 2 pieces with haste in it and you can leave other out and replace with something better. Compared to t7 I see improvement here, we even have one piece with expertise now \o/

Anyone know the current dps value of the Tier 7 4peice? A la, how much raw STR would I need to get on T8 before the 1 sec off judgments becomes out-dated?
    Your signature is too big, please read the rules.
    It is not a paladin's quest to tank, to heal, or to dish out the damage.
    Instead, the paladin’s quest is to win, by the light, using any means possible.

losing the 1 second off judgment is going to sting... a lot...

more so, i think that i personally will be going for the 4 pc bonus for only 1 reason:

Chest, Pants, Gloves are itemized AMAZINGLY, and i will defenitly be using them unless there is an off-set piece that absolutely blows them out of the water. this means that i only need 1 more peice between the helm and shoulders to cover the 4pc bonus, which, while not great, isn't too terrible either and should put whichever piece i decide to go with over the other off-set options.

Quote Originally Posted by Overweight
    losing the 1 second off judgment is going to sting... a lot...

more so, i think that i personally will be going for the 4 pc bonus for only 1 reason:

Chest, Pants, Gloves are itemized AMAZINGLY, and i will defenitly be using them unless there is an off-set piece that absolutely blows them out of the water. this means that i only need 1 more peice between the helm and shoulders to cover the 4pc bonus, which, while not great, isn't too terrible either and should put whichever piece i decide to go with over the other off-set options.
    The obsidian greathelm is better that the t8 helm.

Weakest link again!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    The obsidian greathelm is better that the t8 helm.

Weakest link again!
    I'd have to say that the shoulders compete for that title too... only 10 more str, LESS crit than the T7.5 and haste instead of hit?

It's honestly nice in my opinion to not be tied to our 4 piece set bonus anymore... I hated seeing awesome pieces of gear that I couldn't pick up because I couldn't ditch the 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson
    I'd have to say that the shoulders compete for that title too... only 10 more str, LESS crit than the T7.5 and haste instead of hit?

It's honestly nice in my opinion to not be tied to our 4 piece set bonus anymore... I hated seeing awesome pieces of gear that I couldn't pick up because I couldn't ditch the 4pc.
    agreed.

Leather gear inc

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    agreed.

Leather gear inc
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    Why HoW and Why is the 25man set not The Better Looking white set :-\
    IDK BUT IM A CASUAL RAIDER AND IM STOKKKKKED BRO lol.

Have fun looking like a walking stove in that red 25 man set.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.