Thread: 0/32/39

0/32/39

What happens to this spec for dual wielding. I love this spec, its so fun to play but what happens to dual weilding in 3.1.
    What spec would be best to go for.

Re: 0/32/39

I'm not terribly "up" on the talents and whatnot involved in dual wielding, but 32/39 is definitely gone. DW as it is currently on the PTR doesn't look terrible, but rather just another face in the DPS crowd, rather than the monster it is currently. Go to EJ and research the Dual Wielding thread there, I believe the current specs in question are 0/51/19+1 and 0/20/51, but I'd be hard pressed to fill in the specifics of the spec for you. Take a look over there.

edit-This is the thread I was referring to:http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t37337-dual_wield_builds/

Look more at the end of the thread for the current discussions on builds and whatnot- that thread has been around for a while.

Thanks alot.

depending on if they decimate icy touch (decently likely since ghost crawler wants to reduce viable spec choices), some form of 0/20/51 will likely be best. a deep frost build (ie 51 or more frost) would simply be more effective with a 2 hander and is really hard to justify.

Things are really fluid now though so nobody can be sure what is happening other than more (unjustified) dk nerfs are probably likely. i would for sure make sure you have a 2 hander and the sigil from nax25 though since that is the way the wind is blowing.

p.s. dual wielding is such a monster currently and yet you're the same cookie cutter spec 90% of dk's are? care to explain why so many players purposely go a spec that is severely worse? do they just enjoy being underpowered or maybe there is a better reason that makes more sense...