Sweet leveling build!

I was wondering if this is a good build to take me up to lvl 80?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMq0cs0bZZfM0Itbox0o

I'm 64 atm and with this build I am planning on filling out the blood tree to heart srtike.

Is this a good idea or am I slightly retarded for even coming up with it?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Sweet leveling build!

I'd suggest getting Scourge Strike before going 27 in blood.

Deleted

Don't take impurity, it dosn't affect Plague strike or Blood Strike or Death Strike and that is pretty much all your rotation.
    Since you'll be leveling I don't know why would you take Epidemic, the mobs will be long go before the deseases run out.

I would sugest a deep unholy build for massive AOE xD i like multiple mobs hitting me jejejejej

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jZZf0hIxbkgcoMfsut

If you like blood i would recomend going deep for it, something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVGVhcIcMRxzAo

Hope you find it usefull xD

Unholy is just insane.

Go Unholy.

I went Unholy until Master of Ghouls then worked my way down Blood.

Didn't get Heart Strike until 76 or 77 but the spec was more than capable.

It's only leveling, you can level as any spec tbh.

Alright well I guess unholy it is!

Oh ad after i get to unholy blight what tree do I go down?

I guess what I'm really asking is which tree compliments unholy the best.

Blood is the tree that complements Unholy best- the normal specs end up at 17/0/54 usually. But for leveling, as has been said, it really doesn't matter- you can probably go untalented and be just fine, lol...

Ok thanks.

now about rotations....

Is this good ? Plague Strike -> Icy Touch -> Death Strike -> Blood Boil -> Blood Boil -> Obliterate

Hmm, that rotation looks a little strange, is it AoE or Single target? What's your current spec look like? If you really are going Deep Unholy you "should" have SS by now, which means you'd use that instead of Obliterate.

This is my build. Then planning on going into blood.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jZZfM0ItbogckMfsut

And yeah I dont really have a good rotation, single target or AoE.

Doesn't look bad Though personally, for a leveling build, I'd of course keep On a pale Horse but lose Unholy Aura in favor of two more points in Desecration. A 60% chance to increase your damage by 5% is much better than a 20% chance. That's just personal preference though.

For single target rotation, I'd probably go:

PS-IT-SS-BS-BS- dump with DC, then spam SS as runes come back up. Most single mobs probably won't make it past the first line though. If it's an elite (ie a longer fight), I'd reverse the SS and the 2 BS's in the first rotation though, to get Death Runes up quicker. So:

PS-IT-BS-BS-SS activate UB if you have enough RP, then spam SS (or use DS if you're trying to keep your health up), using PS and IT only to refresh diseases if they are falling off, and dumping RP with DC unless UB is falling off.

For AoE, usually it's:
    DnD-PS-IT-Pestilence, then activate UB, and switch to secondary target and start SS'ing it with FU runes, or DS'ing with the FU runes if you're getting low on health. Blood Boil with your Blood Runes, unless you need to refresh diseases, in which case Pestilence on this target if it's going to die pretty soon (but not from the damage of Pestilence), or if not, sometimes it's better to go ahead and switch to another target and Pestilence on that one. Dump RP with DC, or activate UB again if it's going to fall off. Try to keep cycling through targets that way though.

If you need health afterwards, get a single mob, and do the single target rotation, using DS instead of SS exclusively.

Always remember to refresh Bone Shield when you can.

Thanks for all the replies!