[Prot] 4pc set bonus cleared a bit.

It still isn't imba as we think but GC stated here that BV bonus will also effect Shield of Righteousness. Also I still think that 10% seal bonus should be like 20% to get more benefit than t7 2pc bonus. This is not the case of this topic though.

The way we want 4piece t8 for Prot paladins to work is that the Shield of Righteousness also benefits from that extra SBV. We can try to make the tooltip a little cleaner.

Re: [Prot] 4pc set bonus cleared a bit.

That's what we need, MOAR THREAT! Seriously, do they not realize that what we need is more survivability, and this gives minimal survivability that can be gained by swapping out one of the two non-BV set items you'd have to wear to gain it on melee bosses? This and the itemization on the libram just puts me off most of the class-specific gear in Ulduar, and amazes me with blizz failing to itemize stuff for tankadins - can you say 'no BV bracers/helm in Ulduar so far'?

The fit I have with this is that I would love this set bonus for my block value set. However so far no more than 2 or 3 items are usable for a block value set, so the entire set bonus is wasted to a bit more threat should I ever want to wear 4 pieces in a certain set of gear.

And yea, the 2 piece bonus still sucks >_>

It's a bonus. And it is quite good. Of course you may don't need more threat, but it's always welcome, and you should be glad. With this extra threat you will be able to change something in your gear or spec to more survivability, or if you are fine with avoidence now and are a threat freak (like my MT), you are more than happy.
    I would love to have a USEFULL bonus on holy gear, but we don't. They are just too weak and/or nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    It's a bonus. And it is quite good. Of course you may don't need more threat, but it's always welcome, and you should be glad. With this extra threat you will be able to change something in your gear or spec to more survivability, or if you are fine with avoidance now and are a threat freak (like my MT), you are more than happy.
    I would love to have a USEFULL bonus on holy gear, but we don't. They are just too weak and/or nonsense
    Currently in minimal Naxx 10 gear I sit at 29k hp and 104.5% avoidance with(last i actually checked) 5k tps on Patch(I hate judging stats off that fight...). My avoidance is just fine imo. The added block value from this and the libram pushes me to a comfortable block value also(Only stat I was really kinda short on. Less the 1k =/.) The fact that this will apply to the attack as well as providing block value makes me happy. I will never see the 4pc... but it makes me happy none the less.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

So technically it is like have 56ish BV on the 4 items you have for 3 seconds. Personally that is not too bad, and I dont not like it, but I would like to see it last maybe 6 seconds or so. That would make it really good.

I would also like the 2set be Seals and Judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    I would also like the 2set be Seals and Judgments.
    agreed