What do u think about t8 10man

Howdie guys
    I have a silly question to do but i think everyone is thinking it
    the t8 from 10man is called valorous and the emblems from 10man ulduar is going to be valorous.....
    So i am thinking are we goin to be able to buy t8 10man with valorous emblems....?
    Anyone heard something or read about it?

Thx for your time

Re: What do u think about t8 10man

I believe this will be the case, but my guess is as good as your's.

I doubt it. Otherwise as soon as 3.1 hits, everyone will immediately have at least 2x T8 without even going into Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Boson
    I doubt it. Otherwise as soon as 3.1 hits, everyone will immediately have at least 2x T8 without even going into Ulduar.
    Everyone? If they were to use emblems of valor, they would make the two peices worth a considerably larger amount of emblems than t7.25, so that only those that can fly through 10man ulduar can actually... fly through 10man ulduar. It does seem a little unfair on the casuals, but they wouldn't be getting the world first kill anyway, even if they don't use valor.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

There was a blue on this and: NO. blizz does not want ppl to instantly have 2 pieces of t8

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by wabun
    There was a blue on this and: NO. blizz does not want ppl to instantly have 2 pieces of t8
    They will probably add it later though, after giving a chance for ulduar gear to circulate into the player base.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    They will probably add it later though, after giving a chance for ulduar gear to circulate into the player base.
    This

I'd guess a hotfix or 3.1.1 they'll add new valor badge loot

Maybe read the other 47973872972428979124 topics with the exact same question first?

Answer is NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    Maybe read the other 47973872972428979124 topics with the exact same question first?

Answer is NO.
    It appears as though you really like big numbers beginning with 4.

Just because you happened to troll around posting the same thing in multiple topics, doesn't make it so sweetheart.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but don't shove it down people's throats.

Anyway, ontopic, it's most likely they'll make 10man ulduar loot available for purchase through Emblems of Valor, but will be implimented in a hotfix.

15+ Year Old Account

they already stated they gona sell ulduar 10 man for valor i think, not tier but gear like bracers and boots etc. the gear that gives the least amount of stats.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar