2/13/56 talent question

Hello all

Looking for a little bit of advice.

Current build is 2/13/56, however our moonkin (no DK with talent) has gone awol and i'm currently casting CoE for the raid as a result dropping CoA from my rotation.

Last patch run i was hitting just below 5k dps using Corruption instead of CoA which is not shabby but obviously i have both the talent and the glyph to improve it

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...k&n=Beelzeebub

Where are the points best spent, and what would be my best glyph options to maximise my dps in this situation (ps - only 2 lock raid group, no affliction locks and it will be me casting CoE)

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Beelzebub.

Re: 2/13/56 talent question

Don't go 2/13/56....

If you don't have an ele shaman someone needs to spec meta/ruin. Otherwise roll 2x affliction. Losing CoA out of deep destro's rotation hurts too much. Plenty of theorycraft and case history on EJ to back it up if you want to do the reading.

If you are on CoE duty spec affliction. The 3% is nothing to sneeze at and if you can manage the playstyle (should be able to given 2.13.56's) your friend can do his thing via meta/ruin. Get drainsoultimer and you should really see nice numbers out of affliction.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Re: 2/13/56 talent question

I would idd say that if you are the lock that needs to do CoE, respec cuz losing CoA out of your deep destro rotation is a pain in the behind!

I'm a 2/13/56 spec myself (signature is outdated ^^) and I love it :-) In my guild however, we don't let the locks put up CoE, we just go with Earth and Moon or the Unholy DK's effect (forgot the name). We just feel that the extra 165 resistance loss the boss suffers doesn't compare to having the locks put up CoE => forcing them to spec Affli for max effect of it.

When u are deep destro u just need CoA for your dmg (MC uptime).

So either don't put up CoE and stay your current spec, or respec to affliction.