Having Some Trouble!?

Well I like to be DPS but I am also getting better at being a Tank as well. With the new patch coming out I want to change my Spec. I like Blood and Unholy, Frost being my least favorite. I don't know what to change to and if I should keep being DPS because I am good at it or change to Tank!? Please help me. I like to see how other people build up there talents and how they play there Death Knight! Thank you.

Re: Having Some Trouble!?

Stay as a DPS. No need for any more of you.

Ps. There's only one way of playing a Death Knight; the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Comador
    Stay as a DPS. No need for any more of you.

Ps. There's only one way of playing a Death Knight; the right way.
    Well what is the "right" way to play it then because I think I am doing it right but I really don't know.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi94
    Well what is the "right" way to play it then because I think I am doing it right but I really don't know.
    /facepalm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi94
    Well I like to be DPS but I am also getting better at being a Tank as well. With the new patch coming out I want to change my Spec. I like Blood and Unholy, Frost being my least favorite. I don't know what to change to and if I should keep being DPS because I am good at it or change to Tank!? Please help me. I like to see how other people build up there talents and how they play there Death Knight! Thank you.
    I'd say go back to playing your hunter

Radar Controllers Do it in the Dark

Do what u want to do if u want to tank then tank if you want to dps then dps. I am guessing your not guilded cause you do not seem to have a main spec if your doing all of this. My suggestion is find a guild recruiting a dk see which they are recruiting dps or tank and join that guild (if they need dps go dps if they need tank go tank) No one can tell you what class to play or what to do so this is a hard queestion to answer. Its really what u want to do.