Re: Seal of Blood/Martyr Glyph is Fail

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    are you still playing this ruined game?
    Uhm yeh xD
    becuz Paladins are so cool ^^

but really... i hate the glyph system

Re: Seal of Blood/Martyr Glyph is Fail

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight
    lol to you sir. Blizzard knows what they're doing, they have some pretty smart people over there, and do extensive testing on new "powers" before they go live. They work on expansions and patches Months in advance, I really don't buy the "surprise" angle you're trying to throw out there. Not at all. Blood was never designed to be a tanking Seal, EVER. Vengeance was a crapass Seal and almost no Paladin used it over Righteous in most of BC. They proved once again that they prefer Horde over Alliance, and as the weeks and months went by and it was proven time and again that SoB was making BE Rets powerful, and SoV was being tossed aside because the "chance to apply a stack" wasn't worth losing the constant dmg that Righeousness provided.
    They had no idea that Ret would be using nothing but Seal of Blood? LOL again. Oh they knew all right. If I assumed they didn't have ANY inkling that SoB would be our primary DPS seal to the exclusion of any other Seal, I would probably quit this game. That kind of comment is totally ignorant and naive.
    So in the same post, you say you trust WoW's developers to foresee 100% of all functions of new powers they introduce in the game... and yet they're playing favorites with their factions?

I think perhaps you should reroute that "ignorant and naive" message to the right mailbox.

If Blizzard is infallible, and I'm not saying they're a bunch of clucking idiots, why on earth would they give us things like old school reckoning, allowing you to stack up thousands upon thousands of charges, and one shot a boss? It was an oversight, plain and simple. Just like JotW in the hands of a holy Paladin.

Bottom line is that SoB and SoV were intended to be equivalent in their damage output, and the nightmare of balancing that drove them to give both seals to both factions, balance Vengeance for tanking and Blood for DPS, and call it a day.