Holy PvP Glyph Selections

There's 5 major glyphs in 3.1 that each have an opportunity to be used.

Glyph of Flash of Light - 5% crit to Flash of Light

Glyph of Seal of Light - 5% healing when Seal of Light is on

Glyph of Turn Evil - Instant Turn Evil

Glyph of Holy Shock - Holy Shock at 5 sec cooldown.

Glyph of Hand of Salvation - 20% damage reduction when you cast it on yourself. 10 sec.

At the moment I'm thinking turn evil, holy shock and hand of salv. What do the rest of you think?

Re: Holy PvP Glyph Selections

you missed glyph of seal of wisdom - reduces mana costs of all healing spells by 5%
    but if you crit you get 60% of the basic mana costs back!

I suppose thats another.

Although I don't know if it would change my 3 choices. It's tough to say.

Fearing pets off you is very helpful, and also good against Death Knights.

Hand of Salvation could be very good, probably not as good in 5v5 or possibly 3v3. It's tough to say. The glyph could go to no use if you're not being attacked.

The Holy Shock glyph seems too good to pass up. More opportunities for instant flash of lights, its our best heal and whether you're using 2p T7 or 4p glad this is a no brainer.

which way do you want to go, more offensive or more defensive?
    which spec?

Well as far as a spec I'm assuming the Holy/Prot is going to be the best spec in 3.1.

The new Divinity talent is very good. 5% healing and an extra 5% on yourself is nice.

Divine Sacrifice is also good. Another Hand of Sacrifice.

Seems to be the way to go. As far as I know, the Holy/Ret spec was too good, nerfed and won't be possible, I could be wrong. But even if it wasn't nerfed, it's hard to say if its better than the new Holy/Prot.

so you decided to go the defensive way with max. healing, than seal of light glyphe is the right one for you.
    but not having seal of wisdom in pvp active means a lose of mana regen. but its very situational.
    if you decide for you own to go this way i would go for something like this:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...4&version=9704

Note: that's primary a spec for being focused, you may want to put one point out of somewhere for beacon of light, depends on in which bracket you do wanna play.

Personally blessed life is wasted talent points and i think you are forgetting a very talent in pure of heart. CoT hurts pallys prob the most out of any spell. In addition by going a 51/20 spec u gain imp HoJ and then imp devo aura which increases healing by another 6%. (You can have conc aura up while still getting 6% bonus healing)

Beacon is just OP period and without its just a waste.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...4&version=9704