Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Season 6 Armor Sets Models Preview

Season 6 Armor Sets Models Preview
    Now that the new Vault of Archavon boss is active on PTRs, it's probably the time to do the final preview of the Season 6 armor sets. All races and sets are available in high-definition and except for a few minor glitches and sometimes a missing helm because the model wasn't in game yet, everything should look fine.

Keep in mind that all these models are from a TEST PATCH and if a helm is missing or not centered properly, it will most likely be fixed in a future build.

Death Knight

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

Re: Season 6 Armor Sets Models Preview

LOL all of these look horrible. Worst I have ever seen for all of them. The people that actually know what they are doing, must have quit working at blizzard.

I feel bad for Rogues.

Tbh, give us that druid helm for PvE. Also hunters with a cloth-like hood? Interesting...
    /hug

hunters gear is shammy t6+this seasons pvp gear = UGLY!...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Also hunters with a cloth-like hood? Interesting...
    they finally realized that us hunters are the squishy.

So is it just the face that was used for the Undead Male Mage, or are Undead Males walking foreheads?

Edit: And where is the Troll Male Mage hiding his tusks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Tbh, give us that druid helm for PvE. Also hunters with a cloth-like hood? Interesting...
    Where have you been so far? Hunters arena helm has looked like this the whole season already ..doubt it can be a big surprice anymore that it is cloth-like looking.

Dort, people will always find flaws in gear that's meant to be aesthetically amazing. What you may think is the worst in WoW history, another may like. The sets' appearances can never cater to everyone's ideal look for their class/character. Just deal with it =/ If they listened to you and made the set what you wanted it to look like, there'd still be thousands of people who despised the design. It's what comes with playing an MMO. Individual opinion is largely overlooked, unless it's an issue like class mechanics or something, but as far as t8/s6 gear is concerned, I'm generally happy with their designs. (Using the same weapon/armor template for almost every drop in Naxx and Ulduar - granted, these could be placeholders for the PTR - is a completely different story.)

Well, Blizzard has always been lazy with the PvP sets. In BC it was copies of the tier sets, and now this. Ok, yeah, they steared clear of the set clones, but honestly I'd rather go back to that than look at these PvP sets they obviously put no time or effort into. Also, the fact that s6 is just a revamp of s5 makes their lack of effort even more apparent.

Awfully plain indeed. I can understand raid gear being extravagant and PVP gear looking more functional, but they could of done much better. Especially in regards to differentiating each classes set to make them easier to recognize at a glance.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Draenei rogue!

15+ Year Old Account

why give warriors a pvp set we'll never use anyway

Quote Originally Posted by manlybeard
    So is it just the face that was used for the Undead Male Mage, or are Undead Males walking foreheads?

Edit: And where is the Troll Male Mage hiding his tusks?
    Public Test Realms. Most likely a bug, nothing more.

gogo DK bike helmet!!

Man, these sets look so bad. I can see why they gave the PvP'ers a Frost Wyrvm mount, only thing in the world that can draw attention away from that ugly.

Usually I find at least one set of armor (which I'll never attain) in these lists which is just awesome with a few others that are pretty cool. This time, a complete failure on Blizzard's part. The worst is easily the DK set though which made me think of somebody getting ready to hop onto a motorcycle.

Just horrid sets.

MuTe

I actually like these sets.. even the rogue ones. It looked horrible on Human males, but seeing em on different races actually make em cool.
    Not on all races, but thats because some of the races are just plain ugly, like gnomes, female dwarfs, and male humans .
    I actually think the Rogue set on a Nelf or Belf looks totally awesome. Priest set could use some work, dont like the piece of cloth in front of the dress (yes its not a robe, its a dress)

I do prefer the Hunter helm of S5 more then this one, it now kinda looks like Prince of Persia or something.
    Warrior set is best, DK also really cool except for the helm (hide).
    Think Shaman is the worst of the sets, but just because of the baby blue colors. The design itself it quite nice imo.

Thing i like about these sets is that they are very recognizable, wich makes it easier to determine a players level of gear in Arena. In S5 i could not tell the level of gear at all, it was to plain (still cool though). I still think Paladin is still a little to plain, maybe some nice pink and purple colors would cheer them up?

The only difference between S5 and S6 shaman sets is slightly different helm and bones on shoulders. Even the texture on the rest of the set is the same, lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Undarated
    hunters gear is shammy t6+this seasons pvp gear = UGLY!...
    Actually I do like current and next season hunter pvp sets. At least they don't look ugly on my male troll unlike almost every set since T0.

And shaman shoulders suck bigtime.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

oh my god
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*