YOUR feedback pls

hey guys what do u think i of my new spec... any feed back would be helpfull!!

...i speced for pvp btw :-)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...50043125201300

15+ Year Old Account

Re: YOUR feedback pls

maybe your link is bugged but atm it show a restoO spec whit insect swarm?

well this might be fun for u to play if it is the keep it but the spec itzelf is bad for both dps and healing ;P

u miss out on wild regrowt the big fun in healing and.

and if u are going to put 1 point in brambles u better put it in Moonglow if u dont wana go oom so fast.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    maybe your link is bugged but atm it show a restoO spec whit insect swarm?

well this might be fun for u to play if it is the keep it but the spec itzelf is bad for both dps and healing ;P

u miss out on wild regrowt the big fun in healing and.

and if u are going to put 1 point in brambles u better put it in Moonglow if u dont wana go oom so fast.
    He said he specced for PvP - Wild Growth is pretty useless in arenas.

To the OP, if you want a mainly resto spec with a bit of DPS I'd probably go with something more like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0xrbuVcoZZf0IubuxVzAhs

Basically swap Genesis for Starlight Wrath (5% HoT / DoT increase is not as good as faster Wrath / Starfire for bursting someone down), and swap Living Spirit for completing Imp Regrowth, Natural Perfection and Living Seed (all these are useful for PvP, while most PvP gear is very lacking in Spirit, reducing the benefit of Living Spirit). I also swapped Naturalist for Subtlety to reduce chance your HoTs / DoTs are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    He said he specced for PvP - Wild Growth is pretty useless in arenas.
    sorry i missed that
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

the only thing in this spec what bothers me is, as ur spec is atm u have to swap between tree form and normal form all the time :/ which is pretty shit for ur mana in arena. i understand u want to insect swarm, but thats a move u can only cast in either moonkin form or normal form, not tree of life .

and another advice if ur really aiming for pvp, since u didnt spec for healing touch that much, remove "Naturalist" and take "Subtlety", the threat reduction is useless ofc, but the 30% chance that ur hots won't be dispelled saves u and ur mana most of the times.

basically what degrador said

Quote Originally Posted by Boringz
    the only thing in this spec what bothers me is, as ur spec is atm u have to swap between tree form and normal form all the time :/
    You don't actually have to - it's only for either efficiency's sake or if you've got melee on you and you need the armor. The 6% increased healing is ok too I guess, but normally won't be the make or break thing.

I'm guessing the OP is mainly considering it for 3.1 though given it's so close, and in 3.1 the mana cost of changing to ToL is greatly reduced, plus the reduction in mana cost of HoTs will be available outside ToL form as well. Basically the only reasons left to be in ToL are for the armor (which is getting buffed to 240%) and the +6% healing aura. So if you're against casters you'll probably spend most of your time out of ToL anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

true, so ur spec is offense on casters and defensive on melee, never seen it like that
    u will probably get there if u practise with the few changes, gl m8 :-)

Thanks guys great advise!!

I think putting an extra point is moonglow would be a great idea..! (from brambles) i will do that

and yes degrador this spec is aimed at 3.1... when that comes out i will not be using tree form very often, only when i need that +amor buff (when a melee class gets to close)

Basicly i wanted a play style that i can focus heals on my mates in arena (and add a little DPS (maybe)) and i can play BG's without having to be SUCH a Heal bot

I wasnt 100% sure if subtley played a part in PVP??... but if what u guys say is true i will put some point in there !

Thank again for your guys thoughts