15+ Year Old Account

Little help with healbot

Right, so I've been using it for awhile but I still don't have the debuff section worked out.

I have it to show me magic and disease debuff/DoTs, but I still have to click them then press the debuff button from my bar, rather than say left click a name to Flash Heal them. Is there a way to make my click cleanse rather than heal if the person is debuffed or do I need to make an 'X + click" combo for my debuffing?

Re: Little help with healbot

I do this with a combo click....for instance ctrl-click will dispel magic.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, from memory;

Shift-click - Target player
    Ctrl-click - PoM
    Alt-click - Renew
    Left-click - Flash Heal
    Right-click - Greater Heal

I suppose I don't need Renew and Greater Heal on there since it's more of a raid heal addon..

You have 20 possible click combinations using no modifier, Shift, Alt, and Ctrl and assuming you have a 5-button mouse, and I use every single combination. All you have to do is map Dispel Magic and Abolish Disease to two of the combinations. For me, to make it intuitive, I chose a modifier key (Alt for me, but you can use whatever) that represents my main buff/debuff combinations, so I use Alt+Left for Dispel Magic and Alt+Right for Abolish Disease.

I would avoid using hot-keys over click combinations as much as possible. You should be able to use your healing interface, whether it is Healbot, Grid, or whatever, for all of your healing needs. In fact, the only spells I cast in a raid that aren't click combinations are raid-wide buffs, since I never cast those in combat and they don't require a target (though I do have all the individual versions mapped for buffing rebirths, soulstones, and reincarnations) and the few damage spells I may use, like SW.