[Protection]: How do you calculate CA?

Wasn't it dodge + parry + block + 5% miss ?

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combined avoidance. Currently at:",0.8,0.8,1)
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance() + GetParryChance() +5+(GetCombatRatingBonus(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL) + 20)*0.04,1,0.5,0)

Is this macro still working?

Re: [Protection]: How do you calculate CA?

/push

15+ Year Old Account

Assuming by CA you mean the block cap (since crushings no longer exist in raids):

Add your Unbuffed Dodge + Parry + Block + 5% Base Miss + 30% (Holy Shield) + The amount of miss gained from your defense (hold your mouse over your "Defense" in the character sheet and you will see "Increases chance to Dodge, Block and Parry by X%", add the "X%" here) and I Personally factor in about 1-2% Avoidance for Diminishing Returns to be safe.

Does the macro work?

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(format("Unhittable at 102.4%% - you have %.2f%%", GetDodgeChance() + GetBlockChance() + GetParryChance() + 5 + 1/(0.0625 + 0.956/(GetCombatRating(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/4.91850*0.04))))

try that one, i know it works
    maybe...just maybe blizzard will realize one day that you think naming a tree blood they would have at least one crappy bleed effect in it...

Umm or go easy route and get Tankadin2 addon and look at it's calculation frame.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone
    Umm or go easy route and get Tankadin2 addon and look at it's calculation frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by thamos
    /run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(format("Unhittable at 102.4%% - you have %.2f%%", GetDodgeChance() + GetBlockChance() + GetParryChance() + 5 + 1/(0.0625 + 0.956/(GetCombatRating(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/4.91850*0.04))))
    1.) is Tankadin and 2.) is the macro of thamos.

Without HS

With HS

That confuses me abit .. :/

/push :>

No, it hasnt been answered.

Tankadin2 and macro stats doesnt match - I asked in my last post, whats right now.

Code:
    /script dr=function(x)return 1/(1/16+0.9560/x)end;DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combat table coverage. Currently at: "..GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5+dr(GetCombatRating(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/122.962))
    this

What about some clarification?

want them to draw you a picture too? :

yes

Well your Block is pretty low. Your only like 2% off though.

Armory link?

Also, I assume these are unbuffed values. Your going to gain a percent or two of dodge from Shammy totem or Horn of Winter buff as well as some extra BV. Same with the 10% from kings.

103,84% with MotW, BoK and Horn.

thx wyrdone and thamos - rest go to hell. :>