Thread: aoe SW:P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Relina
    Mind Sear is one of the best AoE spells in the game, wtf else do you want?
    A cookie.

    This topic is pure wack. No I don't want aoe SW:P cause it's stupid and I have mindsear.

  2. #22

    Re: aoe SW:P

    I want mind sear to affect the primary target it's directed at..

  3. #23

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix
    So would AoE Corruption, and Unstable Affliction, and Curse of Agony too. OP much?
    You obviously never saw Atrocity in beta, XD

  4. #24
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I want mind sear to affect the primary target it's directed at..
    I want to be able to mind sear friendly targets, so I can create moving aoe bombs.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  5. #25

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I want mind sear to affect the primary target it's directed at..
    This.

    Or:
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    I want to be able to mind sear friendly targets, so I can create moving aoe bombs.
    This.

    But preferably not both at the same time.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  6. #26

    Re: aoe SW:P

    mind sear is channeled. if your target was damage by mind sear, you could kill it and end the mind sear prematurely, wasting mana.

  7. #27

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Raige
    mind sear is channeled. if your target was damage by mind sear, you could kill it and end the mind sear prematurely, wasting mana.
    That already happens with all the Arcane Explosion, Living Bomb, Flame Strike... the list goes on.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  8. #28

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    That already happens with all the Arcane Explosion, Living Bomb, Flame Strike... the list goes on.
    you can end an arcane explosion prematurely?

  9. #29

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by bals
    you can end an arcane explosion prematurely?
    I was meaning due to the AoE's going out there, and still single targets, our channel focus dies quite frequently before the rest of the mobs. At least, that's the way it does whenever I cast Mind Sear >.>
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  10. #30

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Sorry for going off-topic a bit, but someone just hinted that DP doesn't get spread by pestilence anymore in 3.1. Couldn't find any reference to that in the patch notes, anyone cares to confirm/explain?

  11. #31

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by joopxiv
    Sorry for going off-topic a bit, but someone just hinted that DP doesn't get spread by pestilence anymore in 3.1. Couldn't find any reference to that in the patch notes, anyone cares to confirm/explain?
    Scroll back a few pages of the blue posts, and you'll find one under Death Knights.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  12. #32

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Mind Sear is so cool, that only our druids/shamans/pallys heal on trash. All the priests and Mind Searing

  13. #33

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Hmmm how about a dispel penalty? Dispelling Your SW:P will cause it to spread on all enemy targets in 10-20y radius from the target it was dispelled from. Id like that

  14. #34
    Mechagnome crikk23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bottom of the bottle
    Posts
    630

    Re: aoe SW:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Serengir
    Hmmm how about a dispel penalty? Dispelling Your SW:P will cause it to spread on all enemy targets in 10-20y radius from the target it was dispelled from. Id like that
    ya that would work...im think more for big group pvp not Pve(even tho on like boss fights were theres adds u wouldent have to lower ur dps mutch to throw dots then back to dpsing boss fully)
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •