03/13/55 Spec - Patch 3.1 - Requesting Feedback

Hi all,
    Was just working out the new spec and glyphs that I plan on using for raiding once 3.1 hits, was hoping to get some feedback on choice of glyphs, talents, and rotation.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9722

Rotation
    1. Chaos Bolt + Imp's Firebolt
    2. Immolate
    3. CoA (for trash) or CoD (for bosses)
    4. Conflag
    5. Incinerate

Thanks

Re: 03/13/55 Spec - Patch 3.1 - Requesting Feedback

And glyph of life tap was voted off the island why

Well as for glyph of life tap, I have been reading some general posts and comments about it, and most of them were saying that they were only good for hybrid builds (felgaurd, emberstorm), but I'm not really sure, which glyph do you think would be best to replace for glyph of life tap and why? From what I read it only boosts your spell power by about 100, which didn't seem like alot to me.

I honestly don't think you will need the 3% hit since there will be higher amounts of hit available on the ulduar gear. Gearing up however, I could see it being nice.

I'll test it out if I can.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

imp soul leach is very good for raid mana ...
    and if u don't have a mage with scorch, new imp sb is good for buff raid and yourself.
    i have tryed http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9722
    but i must do some test to know if glyph of immolate is > glyph of cb.
    supposed rotation...
    Coa , immolate, cb, conflagrate, incinerate x X , conflagrate, ecc , ecc with priority:
    cast Cb and conflagrate as soon as i can... immolate always up. filler incinerate.

Quote Originally Posted by kintarooe
    imp soul leach is very good for raid mana ...
    and if u don't have a mage with scorch, new imp sb is good for buff raid and yourself.
    i have tryed http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9722
    but i must do some test to know if glyph of immolate is > glyph of cb.
    supposed rotation...
    Coa , immolate, cb, conflagrate, incinerate x X , conflagrate, ecc , ecc with priority:
    cast Cb and conflagrate as soon as i can... immolate always up. filler incinerate.
    so you taking imp SB but no SB in your rotation... sounds logic.. NOT!
    sb is useless for deepdestro.

Unless you have no mage for scorch debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora
    so you taking imp SB but no SB in your rotation... sounds logic.. NOT!
    sb is useless for deepdestro.
    i have posted "normal" rotation... i cast sb with imp sb 1 every 3 conflagrate, to take it under backdraft and gain 5% crit (we have no mage in guild...)

Get a mage, or respec haunt/ruin. What you're currently doing isn't efficient, to say the least...
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Lose Demonic Embrace imo and replace it with Fel Synergy and then the 3rd talent pt removed from DE, cap out Fel Vitality which increases your mana pool by an additional 1% and the stam of your imp by an additional 5% (which does improve performance). Your imp is a fragile little bastage. You have multiple talent points invested in him as deep destro PVE. I think it may be worth it to grab FS to ensure your dps heals him, keeping him alive, thus allowing you to do max dps without micromanaging him, (at the cost of 10% stamina) which is not a "raid necessary" talent.

Then comes the issue with the 3% hit you chose. Given your hit is increased with 3.1 gear, I would take 1 of those 3 points into Fel Dom, for the oh-shit ability of something 1-shotting the imp, giving you minimal downtime getting him back up and firing away. That's an opinion of course, but a ver useful ability sometimes, and it will only cost you 1 point to have it. The 2 left over would probably fall into something missing in Dest. That would be subjective. Personally I would say Soul Leech, but some would argue Shadowburn, some would argue Nether Protection, some would argue Imp Shadowbolt. I would take one of those in Destruction personally. To move those last 2 points to another tree just don't make sense given your available choices.