Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Biggest buff in 3.1 goes to..... *drumwhirl*

FERAL!

I just got on the PTRs and haven't done some rigerous testing but doing a 5 minute fight on a 80 test dummy (heroic one was too crowded and I wanted to see UB damage) I maintained 5.5K DPS.

This is with the exact same gear as in live where I do around 3.2K DPS on a test dummy.

My personal oppinion is that we're gonna get nerfed big time because as it is now, it's just insane.

Shred crits for up to 11K, rip crits for 6K ravage around the same.

I have an insane amount of extra energy to spare and I guess when I have gotten to learn the new rotation (I can easily fit in a FB in every rip now) I bet I can push that number up towards 6K DPS.

My armory is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...w&n=Murr%C3%AA
    Will log on my PvE gear later today

I once drank a lava lamp.... It wasn't lava

Re: Biggest buff in 3.1 goes to..... *drumwhirl*

Ghostcrawler plays a feral druid.

Nice! If it sticks that'll be my 2nd spec.

Not like naxx hasn't given all us druids all three sets of 7.5 and a journeys end ROFL.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

15+ Year Old Account

Well, myself I dont think feral dps is going to be the best dps

Cadras, he didnt say Feral is "going to be the best dps". Just noted that they got a huge buff....

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Not all the fights in this game are Patchwerk. Not all the fights will see you stand in one spot and spam your spells with a perfect rotation as you do on a dummy. Do you think you can do 5.5k on Sartharion Drakes when walls keep coming your way and void zones threaten your life? I doubt that. Check some Ulduar fights also, they are not static at all. You will pull decent enough dps to make the feral druid count, just like most classes.

At the moment in the game, on static fights like Patchwerk (or target dummies testing) you will see most people that know how to play pull over 5k dps anyway, so I don't see a feral druid being too high on numbers at all. Don't forget that mages, rogues, warlocks etc are getting buffed as well. If our rogues are pulling 4.5k+ dps on static fights single targets now, they will surely do more in 3.1 as well. The good thing is that we will be competitive enough to make us usefull as kitty-cats and tbh that is enough for me.
    /hug

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven
    Not like naxx hasn't given all us druids all three sets of 7.5 and a journeys end ROFL.
    16 KT kills and still not one journeys end /cry

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    As someone who got Wildfury Greatstaff on the very last trash pull on the very last night my guild ever did SSC back in TBC times, you have all my compassion and understanding mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

15+ Year Old Account

wooo on the PTR atm my ap is bugged, got 10k self buff (just motw) when it should only be around 7k (unless i missed something o.O)

I feel with you. Got the same problem and about 20 runs now. So nice to see Hunters with 90% greens + JE in Dalaran..
    Same with SSC staff.. Took ages to get mine dropped on trash and after i got mine it started dropping 1-2 times each reset :/

wooo on the PTR atm my ap is bugged, got 10k self buff (just motw) when it should only be around 7k (unless i missed something o.O)
    Known bug; if you xfer when you're in cat form you get 3k extra. Might be the problem with the OP or he has best in slot.

Oh, I had indeed that extra AP. Damn, didnt notice it. Well. I'll come back when it's fixed!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    Known bug; if you xfer when you're in cat form you get 3k extra. Might be the problem with the OP or he has best in slot.
    lol well that will explain it.

Edit: just tested with my un bugged copy that i transferred over first day of ptr but never played . no Glyphs no JE and still missing some other BiS and it still did 4k .

I got journey's end my very first kt kill and I don't even spec feral...

16 kills = 16 weeks = 4 moths -.-

loads

Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

Seems like Master Shapeshifter also stacks since I'm sitting at 49.81% Crit UB aswell

reminds me of my guild, back to TBC time, we were farming Karazhan every week for badges...well, in more than a year, we NEVER (yes, NEVER) got a King's Defender from chess event.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Furo
    Got the same problem and about 20 runs now.
    there hasnt even been 20 resets since WoTLK was released. total count to date is 19 (including the reset yesterday),

i know how you feel with most drops apart from the fact i got wildfury great staff on the first ever pull in the first ever ssc run .. 4 actually dropped that run. NERF.

Be interesting to see what other numbers people can post regarding feral dps.

there hasnt even been 20 resets since WoTLK was released. total count to date is 19 (including the reset yesterday),
    some people have alts.
    between my 2 toons, 30ish kills, never seen a journeys end. my other toon is a rogue, seen 1 calamitys grasp, but i was on my druid. seen about 20 of those damn guns though.