Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Biggest buff in 3.1 goes to..... *drumwhirl*

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    some people have alts.
    between my 2 toons, 30ish kills, never seen a journeys end. my other toon is a rogue, seen 1 calamitys grasp, but i was on my druid. seen about 20 of those damn guns though.
    Thats true, but the way Furo said it leads me to believe hes not counting his alts (if he even has any at 80).

Still have yet to see a Heritage drop

And I never ever ever saw Moroe's Lucky Pocket Watch drop

I know the feeling... 4 months never saw Wildfury drop... Then 3 more months in Hyjal never saw the Pillar drop. 5 months in ZA never saw the staff drop. I was cursed in TBC.

I maybe miss one reset of each over that time.

i have done ZA nearly every reset and never saw those leather shoulders drop untill i did za once at lvl 80 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    some people have alts.
    between my 2 toons, 30ish kills, never seen a journeys end. my other toon is a rogue, seen 1 calamitys grasp, but i was on my druid. seen about 20 of those damn guns though.
    Protip: never run content concurrently with 2 toons unless you have all the BiS gear you want for at least one.

Seeing Legacy drop while on my Paladin, and the Iron Striders of Urgency drop while on my Hunter taught me this...way back in the day

15+ Year Old Account

Farmed RoS from around October 2007 to roughly August/September 2008 every single week before I saw the caster neck piece drop (I forget it's name).

Also took about 9 months to get Nethervoid Cloak due to the fact I would always be last on DKP for it, it would either never drop, or I would be on standby and a priest would get it, every holy/disc priest in our guild had it before me.

So many times on vent I would hear " Malefic's going to be pissed........ "

The longest time i've waited for an item, has been around 1 year... STUPID caster dagger from Prince >_>, it didn't drop on any of our guild runs at all, until the guild disbanded... and after i had already re-rolled shaman and on one run there while on my shammy it dropped... another month later it dropped for my warlock (had every other thing from karazhan back in the day, so it sort of got boring >.<) it was sad watching people in greens/blues get it but not me :'(

This expansion it seems to be the delicious trinket of spell power from sarth 25 that doesn't want to drop... it did once, but then the guildy who got it left... :-\ though, most of the kills i have been helping out by tanking on my druid, so that's good :P
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    16 KT kills and still not one journeys end /cry
    I've got more but still the same... the 1 that ever dropped in guild I was on vacation and it went to a hunter ;_;

What the heck is a '*drumwhirl*'?

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    As someone who got Wildfury Greatstaff on the very last trash pull on the very last night my guild ever did SSC back in TBC times, you have all my compassion and understanding mate.
    Mine wasn't our last night ever...but that is just because the last week of BC we went through in one night and cleared Gruul's/Mag's/SSC/TK and Hyjal for Nostalgia...so the last gearing run ever was when I finally got my greatstaff. It still sits in my bank next to earthwarden and my stranglestaff.

I've had better luck in BC, 2 weeks for my Plagued Beast, but I'm in a 10 man guild so I've never cleared 25 man KT and only downed H-Grobb once so I'm not too upset about not seeing those 2.

Got my JE in the 1st KT kill on my druid. Lost the roll to 2 hunters... Thank god my GM is a Feral druid that is our OT and since I'm only the 3rd tank and mostly DPS, he passed to me and made it druid prio ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropy
    Got my JE in the 1st KT kill on my druid. Lost the roll to 2 hunters... Thank god my GM is a Feral druid that is our OT and since I'm only the 3rd tank and mostly DPS, he passed to me and made it druid prio ^^
    Thumbs up for your GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Not all the fights in this game are Patchwerk. Not all the fights will see you stand in one spot and spam your spells with a perfect rotation as you do on a dummy. Do you think you can do 5.5k on Sartharion Drakes when walls keep coming your way and void zones threaten your life? I doubt that. Check some Ulduar fights also, they are not static at all. You will pull decent enough dps to make the feral druid count, just like most classes.
    Yeah, that may be true, but you guys aren't the only melee spec/class in the game. For example, Fury Warriors lost over 1k DPS, they're doing like 3-4k DPS on the dummies, yet they're in the exact same boat as you when it comes to how you DPS Sarth.

Overall, I do think that Blizz will tone down Feral DPS a bit, lots of people are QQing over it, it's like Ret Pallies in WoTLK beta all over again.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

JE dropped around a week ago, lost it to a hunter. FIRST JE that's ever dropped, haven't missed a KT kill since november. Was so pissed, i'm the guild OT, but I DPS 60-70% of the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Danthegreat1
    JE dropped around a week ago, lost it to a hunter. FIRST JE that's ever dropped, haven't missed a KT kill since november. Was so pissed, i'm the guild OT, but I DPS 60-70% of the fights.
    That's no where near as bad as a Huntard winning that fist weapon drop from an Enh Shaman.

"OMG I WANT ROTATING BLADES ON MAH HANDZ WHILE I SHOOT THINGZ, BRAH!"
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Naydie
    Ghostcrawler plays a feral druid.
    then he doesn't pvp. I'm top rated feral druid on my server (and damn near my battlegroup) and wont be getting gladiator title. none of the ferals in the whole battlegroup and only 1 or 2 restos maybe will get glad. I have "of the nightfall" and "undying" and am head to toe best in slot for tanking, cat dps, and full deadly glad gear too..... it's pretty sad what they've done to feral druids in pvp =/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sindershock
    That's no where near as bad as a Huntard winning that fist weapon drop from an Enh Shaman.

"OMG I WANT ROTATING BLADES ON MAH HANDZ WHILE I SHOOT THINGZ, BRAH!"
    its just as bad, but man i feel sorry for all those people in crappy guilds that leave things like that upto /roll.

Got JE and the tanking one in the same run. Think it was my first full clear of Naxx also. Also got heritage that run. Good thing being only (feral) druid in the raid. And ofc the hunters didn't want it.

Talking about waiting long for loot. Ever since BWL was launched, (3 years ago now?) I've been wanting Lok'amir il Romathis. Dropped 3 times. Got outbid once, 2 other times alts got em. Druids weren't meant for DPS. Cried myself to sleep those nights.....
    Been going back there once in a while, not seen it drop since......