Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Genesis for Feral Druid?

Quote Originally Posted by burek
    why would anyone care about feral dps... there are so many better ways to use your class...
    Good Ferals top meters atm. with the patch its a possible 1k~ dps increase, let people play how they want without silly comments when its 100% viable :/

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    hmm i gues the 5% dmg would still be better then the 4% crit on MSS but sadly genesis is based on spellpower thingy's
    Are you really that bad at math, rethink the percentage of damage effected by crit, somewhere in the vicinity of all damage come 3.1 and then lets look at how much is bleeds less then all less then half perhaps?... which are physical effects which is why you can't bloody dispel them and this talent has no effect on it.

I have asked this question on these forum after a search was compleatly useless( genesis is a guild and their posts clogged my search) but that aside - prehaps people will stop asking when blizz change the tooltip.

Or they could realize that Genesis is in Balance and Feral/Balance haven't had synergies since Nature's Grasp which got downranked to a base ability (Thank Gawd).

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    hmm i gues the 5% dmg would still be better then the 4% crit on MSS but sadly genesis is based on spellpower thingy's
    NO ! 4% crit is WAY better then 5% bleed dmg. Genesis would suck even IF you could take it as feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100
    Coming from a what? Hunter? Rogue? MAGE?
    try warlock
    And on today's episode of Cooking with Nubs:
    We'll be baking a nubcake with a nice icy layer of QQ.