Ulduar non-set loot

I've been checking the loot they've linked during th past weeks, and dont you think that most models are the teir 8 but with other skins? whats the point in that? except its incredibly lame...

for example
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ch/03_25_6.jpg

those shoulders have exactly the same design as the mage T8...
    are blizz going to replace all these "set lookalikes" or are they meant to be so?...

Re: Ulduar non-set loot

Repetitive thread is repetitive.

And PLAAAAAACEHOOOOOLDERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

first time ive seen this thx
    only seen ulduar class sets
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Quote Originally Posted by Spurlij
    And PLAAAAAACEHOOOOOLDERS!
    Have to disappoint you here, they're not placeholders. Ulduar will be out in ~2-3 weeks, and all weapon models are in the game files already. People were saying for the current Naxx / Malygos / Sart items to be placeholders back in the beta and it turns out they aren't. Oh and of course you're forgetting t4/5/6 raids where every set item had some sort of offset that looked exactly the same with slightly different colors (Vengeful warlock shoulders, Miasma Mantle and Hatefury Mantle come to mind).

Edit for typos
    You may now kiss the ring.

its to make less skinns... pvp items are gettting their own skinn now you know, so pve items have to take the fall

People whined in BC how mis-matched some of the gear looked so blizz decided to make items dropped in raids similar to one another to prevent this. Now people QQ about the lack of variety in gear. Poor Blizz can't catch a break on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Choda
    Have to disappoint you here, they're not placeholders. Ulduar will be out in ~2-3 weeks, and all weapon models are in the game files already. People were saying for the current Naxx / Malygos / Sart items to be placeholders back in the beta and it turns out they aren't. Oh and of course you're forgetting t4/5/6 raids where every set item had some sort of offset that looked exactly the same with slightly different colors (Vengeful warlock shoulders, Miasma Mantle and Hatefury Mantle come to mind).

Edit for typos
    Well darn
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa
    People whined in BC how mis-matched some of the gear looked so blizz decided to make items dropped in raids similar to one another to prevent this. Now people QQ about the lack of variety in gear. Poor Blizz can't catch a break on this one
    So very true, most these idiots never happy
    Yes

I'm very glad that there's nonset-loot in Ulduar that looks like recolored T8.

As a holy Paladin, I'll skip T8 anyway. At least that way I'll have a chance to get a kilt again.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa
    this answers the op's question, along with the post above about every tier having offset gear with the same models, its old news, not just t8.

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Liero
    I've been checking the loot they've linked during th past weeks, and dont you think that most models are the teir 8 but with other skins? whats the point in that? except its incredibly lame...

for example
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ch/03_25_6.jpg

those shoulders have exactly the same design as the mage T8...
    are blizz going to replace all these "set lookalikes" or are they meant to be so?...
    Have you never been to Black Temple before?