Thread: Help 0/40/31

Help 0/40/31

Ok so I am deep destro, but I want to try out 0/40/31 before the patch, but I have some questions:
    -can someone post the specc for me
    -rotation?
    -which pet?
    -are there any other good destro speccs that I should choose instead? (if you post affliction, I will kill you)
    -or should i go 0/41/30 with felguard, which I personally don't really like?

Re: Help 0/40/31

I've been doing a ton of research on this specc since I plan on using it myself and here is what I have.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=IZcG0hkAbibcGZVbGVdzuVo

Is the best specc, and yes 3/5 Demonic Tactics is > 3/3 Molten Core. Numbers were ran on it.

Glyphs: Immolate, Conflagrate, Life Tap

-Rotation is very similar to deep destro atm. CoA>Corruption>Immolate>Conflag on EVERY CD>Incinerate fillers, the catch is at 35% when you reach Decimation. You drop Corruption from the rotation and do CoA only, still Immolate and Conflag. And you start with 2 Incinerates then 1 Soul Fire. Then you weave into a 1:1 rotation.

-Pet is still Imp. The master demo buff gives you 5% extra fire damage and 5% crit to fire spells

-Deep destro is in a bad place as far as dps compared to affliction and the hybrid builds. And while I love deep destro personally, this specc looks to fun to skip out on and it's the same as the CURRENT deep destro rotations minus Chaos Bolt. Deep destro will still be fun especially with Conflag's buff. You also don't have to manage MC's uptime anymore so just CoD and Immolate and manage those CDs

-As far as 0/41/30, personally I hate the Felguard hybrid builds because they are boring. But they also get Decimation and MC now making them more interesting, so if you want try it. I won't. Especially with 0/40/31 pulling higher numbers.

I hope this answer all your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasos

Is the best specc, and yes 3/5 Demonic Tactics is > 3/3 Molten Core. Numbers were ran on it.
    So it is best to put 3/5 Demonic tactics and 2/3 molten core? I think so because we constantly have 2 dots ticking.

That's what the sim crafting on EJ said but to be fair it's a marginal increase not HUGE. I'm gonna double check to be sure