"Good" Legs, or 4pc T7 PvP set bonus?

I've got a dilemma... I've looked over this for a while. Valor tokens are going to take me a while, and unless Archavon gives up the Deadly Gladiator legs for me, I'm SOL for a while.

So, here it is.

Ivrhan: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...usade&n=Ivrhan

He has Legplates of Bloody Reprisal which are +96 strength (and +90 ArPen)

I have enough Emblems of Heroism to buy Savage Gladiator's Scaled Legguards (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40838), but they are
    +62 Strength
    Red socket (+16 Strength)
    Blue socket +16 Str (or something that satisfies the blue for the bonus, but probably not)
    Crit 36

But it completes the 4-set bonus, which will drop the cooldown on judgements by 1 second!

If I switch, I lose 2 strength and 90 ArPen, but gain 8 hit, 36 crit, and faster Judgements.

Sure does suck it's blue and not purple (perception if someone inspects me) but unless I miss my guess, the set bonus is well worth the swap.

Opinions?

Re: "Good" Legs, or 4pc T7 PvP set bonus?

Well ArPen isn't the greatest stat for a ret pally to have anyway and you only lose 2 str.

For that you get Hit, Crit, and the faster judgements.

In this situation it should be obvious to anyone who inspects you that you are using the Blue to complete a set bonus. If they still give you static about it...then they are just being stupid.

Don't get caught in the trap that is purple fever. Purple does not always mean better. The Purple Ret Libram you get from Badges is crap compared to the Blue one you get from Grizzly hills at 74
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Re: "Good" Legs, or 4pc T7 PvP set bonus?

you always get 4 piece, so get full t7 plus titansteel helm until you can get obsidian greathelm