Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.1.0 - PTR Build 9733

The druid nerfs on primal gore is a definate downer as well as the SR glyph. I mean it's kinda funny how people dont think hybrid dps should always be lower than pure dps classes. I'm feral dps and i top meters right now on patch at about 5.5kdps. that more than most. It shouldnt be a matter of since you're a pure dps class you should automatically be higher on dps. It's a matter of who can play their class better. I'm in ptr and I was hitting at about 6300 or so on patch and around 5.8k still on ulduar bosses. kologarn is an exception lol, but yea that may seem high to some since im a druid, but if you know how to play your class and are good at it than whats all the fuss about it. Well hey im just trolling now lol. Main point is that overall feral dps ive seen arent that great and this would definately help out their dps, but guess those who know what there doing gettign this buff it probably would seem a little OP. lol Druids OP my goodness

On the Ret topic, please stop being so emo. There is no way Ret spec is the "worst class spec in the game" - that's just ridiculous hyperbole and absolutely pathetic. It is an issue that JoM has high recoil damage in PvE but in PvP it's a necessary balance. They need to find something that removes or at least remedies its recoil in PvE without affecting PvP...if they can do that then case solved.

Or they could make it deal a % of your HP instead of % of the damage, that would solve the issues with its recoil damage scaling insanely with fights like Thaddius and would still keep it in check for PvP.

JoM is a problem, but to go as far as to say Ret is the worst class spec in the game just wreaks of former TBC retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    No burst? Retri palas? Seriosly, most of the times when retri gets the HoJ on me (500 resi rogue) I die during the stun or leave with like 20% hp. And yes, you got CC
    First of all I wasn't talking about now. I was talking about after the patch.

And yes, a rogue is probably the only thing I can kill in one stun lock, but never:

A. A rogue that is being healed in arena.

B. Any healer.

And lol, we got CC yes, but what do we have compared to other classes? Jack shit. We relied on our burst damage (even though it was comparable to that of Hunters, though they also have millions of CC) and now they take that away from us, that's what I'm saying.