A question from a lock 2

Hi all,

I need to make a question to you and especially i am asking pvpers.My in-game name is akοngaoua and i need u to type EXACTLY what i need to write in macro so i can make a self-dispell from fellhunter cause even i have manage to find the macro i can not make it work.
    Thanks for the help

akongaoua,The final destination

Re: A question from a lock 2

/petattack
    /cast [pet:Felhunter,target=player] Devour Magic
    /targetlasttarget [pet:Felhunter]
    /cast [pet:Felhunter] Devour Magic
    /cast [pet:Felhunter,target=targettarget] Devour Magic
    /targetlasttarget [pet:Felhunter]

Macro works by checking you for any debuffs, if you have one it will remove it and then resume attacking its previous target, if you don't have a debuff it checks it's target for a debuff and removes it and will resume attacking. If the target has no debuff it will check the targets target for debuffs (AKA allies of yours, you, or allies of there's) for buffs/debuffs and then will devour and them resume attacking the same target it was on before. Very handy, just copy/paste.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Where the macro sais "target" i have to write my name or as i see it i will copy it in my macro list?

Just copy it as you see it and it will work perfectly, no need for your character's name.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Thanks a lot mate