Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The 3.1 Ret PvP specc (Build 9733)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleech
    Well 6% total dmg reduction would be better if it didn't get dispelled, but every time I do arena it get's dispelled almost immediately unless the team I am facing doesn't have a class that can dispel or they are stupid. Any good player will dispell it though. You definitely won't be just putting it back up either with it's huge mana cost. It cost over 1000 mana before talents compared to the few hundred mana a dispell cost. JotW will help keep our mana up but it only gives back 25% base mana while Righteous Fury cost 24%.. won't take long to go OOM if you are trying to keep that up and your opponent is spam dispelling it.

Also priests, mages, shaman, hunters, prot warriors, and lock fel hunters can dispell it. That's 6/10 classes that will make your 3 talent points totally worthless. I would rather have Divinity helping 100% of the time even if it is a little elss useful than spec into Imp Righteous Fury and only be able to use it 40% of the time roughly.
    How are all your buffs getting dispelled immedietly? run 3 points in stoicism and that's 30% reduction in dispell mechanics. It's now costing them more mana to dispel then put it up. In 3.1 ptr i absolutely could not go below 80% mana using all my spells repetitively (with the exception of heals). When i did heal i judged once divine plea'd and was back up to 80% mana in no time. mana will not be an issue as long as it remains how it is.

Deleted

Re: The 3.1 Ret PvP specc (Build 9733)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk0518
    How are all your buffs getting dispelled immedietly? run 3 points in stoicism and that's 30% reduction in dispell mechanics. It's now costing them more mana to dispel then put it up. In 3.1 ptr i absolutely could not go below 80% mana using all my spells repetitively (with the exception of heals). When i did heal i judged once divine plea'd and was back up to 80% mana in no time. mana will not be an issue as long as it remains how it is.
    This :P

3 points imp righteous fury is TOTALY worth it.