Reason why blizz nerfed SotF

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2609210659.jpg
    :P
    now the thing i wanted to ask... im kinda new in tanking as a feral druid (wotlk only) and i heard somewhere that stacking dodge above 50% is useless... i searched EJ but i didnt find any post that would answer my question...
    is it true? cause @PTR i have like 54% dodge when my darkmoon card and idol of terror procs...so im wondering if i should replace 16 agi gems with 8agi 12 stam .... thanks for answers

Re: Reason why blizz nerfed SotF

lol V. niiice

As to that, i suppose so really, with the extra stats coming out in 3.1 you'll of course have more agi and junk which means more dodge. IMO I'd say that stat/stam gems will be the way to go for druids now. Then again, with the "ptrnerf" it might pay to keep your agi gems on for next patch. I'll go onto ptr tomorrow and see what i can come up with. got to raid tonight :d

whats ur unbuffed armor? coz the first time i transfered i also had ur armor amount but that was because i transfered in bear form which made the bug occure till i died.

15+ Year Old Account

Precisely Rikkuu.

As I stated many times, we are way too close to the armor cap already (which btw, is 50k, your character sheet stats it against lv80, not lv83 mobs).

Boringz, it's not a screenshot from the PTR afaik, it's from Live. I have 44k on Live full buffed, he's even higher. It's not hard to figure why it got lowered.

Regarding that 50% dodge thing: don't get it wrong. Noone ever said that you don't need or can't get more than 50% dodge. What we said is that, once you reach around 2100agility, which means having more or less 51-52% dodge (both full buffed), then a single point of defense gives more avoidance, in the form of miss, than a single point of agility, due to diminishing returns. But they both keep scaling, it's just a matter of weighting the budget when gemming etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.