Paladin Spell Hit

Hello combined Paladins of the interwebz,

there are two little issues that are in my opinion worth talking about and more important, somehow making blizzard recognize.

This is not about buffs and nerfs, this is about forgotten side effects.

Theres a glyph for Righteous Defense, but not for Hand of Reckoning
    Blizz gave us an extra taunt to do the 4 horsemen and other encounters that rely on being able to taunt a specific target without having the chaos of failure.

Its just inconsequent to have a glyph for our "trash taunt" but not for the one thats important.

Excorsism - Spellhit
    Excorcism is becoming a part of our rotations, as a ret and as a prot and one of the few damaging abilitys holy has.
    The Problem i see is:
    Excorcism still uses Spell Hitcap, so even a hitcapped ret pally has a big chance of missing with Excorcism.

A talent that gives us spell hit only would be great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be great if someone could post this on the offical forums.
    I would do it be i can just use the european ones and posting there is less efficient than posting here.

-Astray

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Re: Paladin Spell Hit

You know.... melee and spell hit are the same, on your outfitting menu click from melee to spell, you'll see your melee and spell hit are the same.

Kinda like why you don't see 2 different hit gems for melee and spell.

Quote Originally Posted by distantarray
    You know.... melee and spell hit are the same, on your outfitting menu click from melee to spell, you'll see your melee and spell hit are the same.

Yes but spell miss chance on a raid boss is 17% and melee miss is 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by distantarray

LOL, wow. Along with what the other poster said they also do not use the same ratio in determining the % of hit from hit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray

Excorsism - Spellhit
    Excorcism is becoming a part of our rotations, as a ret and as a prot and one of the few damaging abilitys holy has.
    The Problem i see is:
    Excorcism still uses Spell Hitcap, so even a hitcapped ret pally has a big chance of missing with Excorcism.
    I agree with this to an extent, but slap it onto Sanctity of Battle or whatever so that an added effect would be that "your exorcism has a 5/10% extra chance to hit the target."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tehdweeb
    I agree with this to an extent, but slap it onto Sanctity of Battle or whatever so that an added effect would be that "your exorcism has a 5/10% extra chance to hit the target."
    No.. Ret gear has Hit on it already and you can add more if you want.Rets spell hit is already much higher than any other paladins. Prot and Holy who want to work exo into their damage rotations are boned though.
    Be Nice to America or we will bring Democracy to your country.

Baking +3/+6/+9% spell hit along with something else into Swift Retribution would be great. Right now, it's a complete waste of skill points if somebody else brings along another Haste aura (other Ret or Moonkin). Moonkins get a damage bonus from skilling into Improved Moonkin form, so why not us? More and more classes get self-benefits on talented raidbuffs, with Shaman's +9 Expertise on Unleashed Rage or the +2% Stats in Druid's MotW being the latest examples.

personally i rather save talent points for something more worthwhile, personally i think they should jus make a glyph for it, much easier that way don't ya think