Change to blood vengence

Why would you nerf bloody vengence currently it does.
    Everytime you crit you gain 3% melee dmg stacks 3 times.
    There now nerfing it to 1% melee dmg and stacks 3 times.
    This is one of bloods only moves that alows us to do somewhat dmg.

Re: Change to blood vengence

Um, what? Where'd you get that from?

Go right to the home page and look at the new build says right on the bloody vengence tool tip only gives 1%.

Blood vengeance: your crit strikes gives you a 1%-2%-3% bonus to physical damage. Stack 3 times.

3% * 3= 9%.

Troll?

yea it's gives you 1 % IF you have ONE point in that talnet, BUT IF you have 3 you got 3 % per app so 3 x 3 = 9 - same as it was and it is

TBH after last build and the new nerf to Death strike ... they should atleast make bloody vengeance stack up to 5 times ... this is really shit .. i know unholy will beat Blood on dps but some ppl LOVE blood spec and got used to it, they gonna just ruin the fun of DKs and all dps will spec unholy, nerfing Death strike making blood really boring, ppl will put more Heart strikes in their rotation instead of doube DS .. so blood spec will be like spamming one button all the time

Or change it to increase also shadow damage by 9% like the paladin one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brince
    As a Blood DK myself... Apples and oranges.

I agree Death Strike needed to be nerfed over all as it gave specs other than blood too much survivability, but Improved Death Strike should really have had compensation so that Blood wouldn't lose out on much needed DPS.

Agree with Brince, Bloody Vengeance is a blatant copy of the Paladin talent, but it doesn't benefit any of our spells unlike theirs. Extra shadow damage would be a great boost to our DPS, but wouldn't be too imba.

since PTR i've seen only nerfs to blood and buffs to unholy, come on blizz don't ruin the damn spec

Quote Originally Posted by death-nightz
    since PTR i've seen only nerfs to blood and buffs to unholy, come on blizz don't ruin the damn spec
    QFT. Actually not totally true, they did buff blood at first but then after that first initial build buff they have been nerfing it into the ground every since. I'm quite saddened by what they are doing. Also I agree about bloody vengeance, it should do something to benefit your spells. I don't think I'd like that it just do shadow damage, really I think it should be a flat 9% damage increase with all they are doing to blood right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brince
    Blizzard's argument against this was that the majority of Blood DK damage is physical, which is not really the case for a Retribution Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka
    Blizzard's argument against this was that the majority of Blood DK damage is physical, which is not really the case for a Retribution Paladin.
    Yes, lot of pala dmg is holy, but they still have in it physical dmg boost, and we havnet shadow boost witch is I think less boost than +physical to pala. ( but i never played pala, so i dont know physical vs holy dmg done)

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    I agree Death Strike needed to be nerfed over all as it gave specs other than blood too much survivability, but Improved Death Strike should really have had compensation so that Blood wouldn't lose out on much needed DPS.
    The spec was simply doing too much damage.

This is also why the same spec, no longer has access to the permanent ghoul.

People talk about this DS nerf, but my question is: why are they trying to make DS the new OB? I must have missed the reason they are trying to make us swap out the 2. I happen to like OB. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Tanked
    People talk about this DS nerf, but my question is: why are they trying to make DS the new OB? I must have missed the reason they are trying to make us swap out the 2. I happen to like OB. :'(
    switch to frost then
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!