Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tier 8 Sets Stats Update, CLBG Testing

Tier 8 Sets Stats Update
    In the latest a lot of changes were made to the stat points distribution on plate sets, most of the time to add more strength at the expense of other stats. A few things were fixed on other sets (bonuses mostly) and I guess it's a good time for a recap! If you want to compare you can still check the old tier 8 stats post

Death Knight
    Druid
    Hunter
    Mage
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Warlock
    Warrior

Death Knight
    Druid
    Hunter
    Mage
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Warlock
    Warrior

Testing Cross-Language Battlegroups
    Originally Posted by Wryxian (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

The CLBG is currently open for testing on the PTRs, allowing players from the different PTRs to meet each other in the Battlegrounds and Arenas. This weekend we will be doing some focused testing of the Battlegrounds, and we will appreciate if you participate during this time:

On Saturday 28th of March, focused Battleground testing will take place between 18:00 and 20:00 CET
    On Sunday 29th of March, focused Battleground testing will take place between 16:00 and 20:00 CEST (remember to adjust the clock!)

We will be thankful for your feedback about any bugs and issues encountered during the focused testing, and we will be especially interested in hearing if players from another PTR join a Battleground on the same side as you.

Please keep this thread to test reports, and take general discussion of the feature in this other thread: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8136835748

Re: Tier 8 Sets Stats Update, CLBG Testing

Why the hell does t8 10man look WAY better than ugly t8 25man? for druids...
    There is no truth.

I want my undead mage in a roob please ( his bony legs are not nice)
    and give moar spirit on our mage items

EDIT: LULZ at paladins in robes,rouges are a painting( the scream by Munch), warriors battle rams and druids fruit vendors.
    Hunter look nice along with DK and shamans.

Dam I would be afraid of a warlock in that set running towards me ( SCARECROW )

Ok. OK.... THAT. ISNT. FAIR. For the love of god why the hell did they make the 25 man version of the paladin T8 purple and the 10 man White. IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
    And rogues look like Jelly babies....

Warrior 10 man looks better than 25.

Or well as good as goats can look on armor..

591 stamina on the DK DPS set.
    697 stamina on the DK tank set.

lol @ only 1000 more HP on a tanking set than DPS.

Stop putting so much god damn stamina on dps plate.

MORE STAMINA ON DPS PLATE HOW AWESOME
    THANK YOU FOR REITEMIZING IT BLIZZARD

Seriously how can you make bad itemization even worse?

As you can see in my Sig, I'm a tank paladin. But I was just checking the Paladin T8.25 DPS Set in comparison with the old one.

+27 Str on the new one. Nice.

But:

-41 Sta (nobody cares)
    -19 Crit
    -15 Hit
    -14 Haste
    -4 Expertise

Now.. I'm no Blizzard Item Designer, but can anybody explain why +27 Str. is equal to -41 Sta, -19 Crit, -15 Hit, -14 Haste and -4 Expertise?

Did they make a horrible miss calculation on the original T8.25? Or did they make it now when the added more strength to the set?

TBH, i'd prefer the 10 man rogue set color over the 25 man color...

And humans can't be druids...
    That looks quite silly.
    You should probably have used a night elf or druid to display those sets :P

Similar thing for shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi
    MORE STAMINA ON DPS PLATE HOW AWESOME
    THANK YOU FOR REITEMIZING IT BLIZZARD

Seriously how can you make bad itemization even worse?
    The horribly itemized Elemental Shaman set suddenly become awesome, it clearly fed off of your dps plate.

TWO SETS ENTER, ONE SET LEAVES, THAT'S THE WAY THE SYSTEM WORKS.

Quote Originally Posted by nishttyak
    Ok. OK.... THAT. ISNT. FAIR. For the love of god why the hell did they make the 25 man version of the paladin T8 purple and the 10 man White. IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
    And rogues look like Jelly babies....
    Surely you're used to it now, after your lime green and yellow power ranger fun times

ended up wrong place >.>

As a paladin, I have to tell the complaining druid up there, I'm not listening!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

It's because Blizzard art designers have NO CLUE AT ALL what looks good. They are COLORBLIND.

We saw all the different variations in color? What are the other variations for?
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Do you really need to ask that question again? It has been asked and answered 100 times before.

Other sets are for NPCs and are models not able to be worn by players.

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher
    We saw all the different variations in color? What are the other variations for?
    2 for the sets.
    1 for the non set items.
    and last one is used by mobs.

At least thats what i think.

Noticed the Paladin Holy 4 set bonus has changed. (May have before) reduces trigger on Sacred Shield from 6 to 4 seconds. Not too shabby.

Just wish the 2 set bonus was good.

Look at that no more MP5 on the Shammy Elemental set. Rejoice!

Im still a little bit concerned at the lack of MP5 on the shammy resto helm and gloves. Though I guess it will all work out
    How much naar, could a naargaar naar, if a naargaar could gaarnaar

Tier 8 paladin gear (holy and protection) is just lame. The holy gear is loaded with mp5 which no paladin actually wants instead of haste which every paladin does want. Protection is loaded with parry rating which no paladin actually wants. Unless the rest of the gear actually sucks I won't be going above the holy 2 set (2 pieces don't suck) and I won't be taking a single piece of protection tier 8. Good job Blizzard. Hell, I prefer 7.5 to tier 8 for the 2 set bonus although other than the hands and shoulders the rest of that was crap too.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Odmanex
    Why the hell does t8 10man look WAY better than ugly t8 25man? for druids...
    I think it's your turn in the Rotation. Paladins had it for Tier 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Isah
    Noticed the Paladin Holy 4 set bonus has changed. (May have before) reduces trigger on Sacred Shield from 6 to 4 seconds. Not too shabby.
    Actually it pretty much sucks. The last thing most tanks wanted was yet another shield (like the priest shield) that absorbed damage so that the healer didn't have to heal them. Warriors and druids might be ok with it because I think they changed the way rage generation worked but as a paladin I don't want damage to be absorbed, I want the healers to be healing me for the damage taken with no absorption. Every time I have damage absorbed instead of healed I'm losing out on mana.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.