Thread: Holy T8 4pc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Holy T8 4pc

Quote Originally Posted by EzriEU
    Well then, skip 3 pcs and go for offset items. Your fellow priests specced into discipline will love you for letting them have the set, and the warlocks will cheer at both you and me, because as a Holy Paladin I'm going to skip the whole thing.
    That's what I'm gonna do yes, fellow specced disc priests won't really care though.. There is only 1 other priest in the guild besides me. It's nice for the warlocks/ paladins I guess, more tier loot for them.
    Bleh, this is gonna be the 1st time in my priest carreer that I'm not actively going for gathering a full set. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    Imo, it helps Disci to get closer to the Spellpower amount Holys have. As Disc u can have this proc up constantly if u "heal" alot with shields ;>

And for Holy it only helps for an "oh shit" Shield -> 2FH,s with extra amount of healing...So holys can feel free to catch up some Rnd Loot.
    You can only keep it up constantly if you choose to mindlessly put shields on random raid members every fifth second, which is probably not the most effective way to keep your raid alive. Besides, for a ~10% healing bonus on 2 flash / penance, it's not really worth gimping your healing rotation.

I'm really disappointed in this. As a holy priest I so rarely use shields in raids. Really, only if someone gets super low and I'm terrified that they'll die before I can even cast something.

Quote Originally Posted by shiroii
    I'm really disappointed in this. As a holy priest I so rarely use shields in raids. Really, only if someone gets super low and I'm terrified that they'll die before I can even cast something.
    That's what glyph of Guardian Spirit is for: Turns it into a 1 minute cooldown unless the heal effect actually works.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~