Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: 3.1.0 PTR Patch Notes Update - 03/27

They needed to nerf feral druids PVP DPS not their survivability. As a mage they were tearing thru me faster then any other class.

Mirrior image now showing proper health, i hope that means it will show my health and mana so its harder to tell us apart(even if they still die after 2000 dmg done.)

Obviously the devs play a clam because they've gotten buffs for like 4 patches running.

Nerf clams or I quit

Loot from clams now stacks correctly!

YES!!!! YES!!!!
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch
    They needed to nerf feral druids PVP DPS not their survivability. As a mage they were tearing thru me faster then any other class.
    lol fail... what are you a melee mage?
    feral pounces - you blink away.
    feral charges to catch you - iceblock.
    iceblock ends - frost nova + spam slow the feral as you run away and kite them laughing.

now, assuming that feral uses ravage as opener, dumb mages just sit there like IF / Org target dummies (saving blink for a stun that is not coming lol).

only bad mages lose against feral.
    lucky for ferals there are a ton of bad mages.
    - the idiot mage that pops mirror image and then keeps bouncing around is my favorite, along with the one that just sits there in the middle of their mirror images with the feral in melee range to spam swipe kill them.

Fucking Ferals in PvP and ruining our scaling in PvE...

Did Tom Chilton or one of his Arena sycophants get pwned by a Feral in Arena?

Quote Originally Posted by fr00t
    Obviously the devs play a clam because they've gotten buffs for like 4 patches running.

Nerf clams or I quit
    ^^ This :'(

Why are feral druids getting nerfed? They are hardly any of them as it is... we are easily out dps'd by other classes in raids and hardly anyone wants a feral druid on any arena team... this is just getting ridiculous

... they could have left feral druids where they were, and they still wouldn't be great.... so why nerf them...
    Feral druids are going to suck with the upcoming patch, i thought the patch was going to fix the problems with PvP and raiding..

Just my 2 cents: They shouldve made FB cost less energy for each combo point on the target, in a sliding scale. BC in Arenas, its rare to get 5 CP, but in PVE, you can all the time.
    With this feral patch change it affects PVE to an extent too, right?

15+ Year Old Account

Alterac Valley
    • Drek’Thar, Vanndar Stormpike, the tower Heralds and Warmasters have received a hit point and damage upgrade in the level 80 version of Alterac Valley.

This made me lol coz AV is pretty much dead for alliance that is...
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx
    This made me lol coz AV is pretty much dead...

PvP
    Battlegrounds

* Battleground quests “Concerted Efforts” (Alliance) and “For Great Honor” (Horde) now require an Alterac Valley Mark of Honor in addition to the current requirements. These quests now award more honor upon completion.
    Yeah.

(Edit: Lol @ stealthty bias edit, you sneaky QQ'er!)

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    Rogue General:
    - Rogues can no longer wear armor due to overpowered survivability. We will give you a pink dress to compensate.
    - Poisons removed, op.
    - Rogue does no longer use Energy, we replaced it with Rage.

Subtlety:
    - Hemorrhage damage reduced. This ability now does 80 % weapon dmg (Down from 110%).
    - Shadowstep can now only be used while stealthed.
    - Preparation is teh new 51 pt talent, we dont want rogues to use this in arena.

Combat:
    - Killing Spree removed, this talent was OP, and its replaced by a new talent called "LOLWUT", which now reduces all threat caused by 10 %.

Assassination:
    Mutilate damage reduced by 50 %.
    Deadly Brew will no longer apply Crippling Poison, instead it gives you a 5 % chance to apply wound poison.
    Hunger for blood now increases damage done by 10/20/30 %. NOW YOU CAN TOP THE DMG METERS LOL.

This wouldnt surprise me for patch 3.2.
    Thanks. I laughed.

So,

In Addition to Moonkins being subpar in PVP, they did nothing to fix Resto PVP and on top of that nerfed Feral PVP.

That's exactly the way to get higher druid represantion in Season 6 >.>

so are they reducing the amount of dmg it takes to break fear, hex etc?
    or are they increasing the dmg it takes to break it, so that my fear don't break as easily?

That's weird... I've had a Sheath ticking on me from a crit lay on hands before. *shrug* Maybe it was just inconsistent?
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Still waiting for a K3-teleporter for Engineering. Our profession is so weak compared to other professions, we should at least be able to be granted an extra heartstone.

lol i play a ret pally and a feral druid crit me for 7.8k in arena with 400ish resilience, thats a bit absurd, i went from 90% to 5% within seconds; they remind me of ret paladins pre-nerf, where we had holy divine storm, 20% more judgement damage, and could bubble and avenging wrath at same time at full damage lol. DRUIDADIN!

400 resilience is next to nothing...

I knew someone would say that. But resilience number isnt the issue I was referring to, good players like disc priests stack around 1k resilience, and 400 is 10.9% off crit damage, so that is like maybe 25ish% off crits, math isnt the issue here. I just started getting gear this week really, so sue me, I'll have more resilience in another week. But the point was, with 11% less damage from crits, 48% less damage for his physical attacks mitigated by my armor (I dunno how much armor ignore he had), and 6% less damage taken due to improved righteous fury, for him to still have crit me for 7.8k is ridiculous! Also, I'm pretty doubtful as to my arena knowledge, but does resilience maintain itself the more you get? Meaning if I had 2k resilience (theoretically speaking), would I have 55%ish off crit damage? Since 400 is 11% or so and 400 x 5 = 2k, so 11% x 5 = 55%. Or does resilience dwindle like haste rating does atm?

I hope the add more Mark rewards for BGs. 40+ min AV queues suck trying to farm Marks for the mounts.

Lifebloom: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.

If the things that are on PTR right now is fixed, alot of peoples will cry on restodruids, that is my guess :P
    And for those that dont know what I am talking about, its when a lifebloom "bloom-crit" for around 15k, and thats with GotW and treeform buff :P