Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Hardest boss to date?

Sadly I didnt play during vanilla wow.. I started right at TBC.

I shouldnt say the hardest, b/c its not, but heigan the unclean in 25naxx. Trying to get 20 something people to realize "ooo.. we gota move n stuff?" is insane.. SSOOO glad I found a good guild since then..

well im sure not many would agree with this but there's two bosses that really road bumped my guild on progression , these two stand far ahead from anything else, cthun kael vashj muru all of the popular hard choices fell in under half the time than these two ass monkeys.

vael and kalec ..... these two for some reason wiped my guild for months each

Loatheb, its a real tough challenge staying awake during the whole encounter.

C'thun trash imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    I wouldn't want to date Leotheras the Blind, his multiple personalities would make it really hard. Plus the whole blind thing.
    Morogrim is much worse, I mean just look at his fashion sense. Wouldn't the wheel on his belt thing just drive you nuts?

Because C'Thun was broken it is technically, at level, the hardest fight.

after that I'd have to go with Vashj. And Nihilum only killed her pre (1st) nerf was because they used the shield slam bug (before it got fixed) But Vashj killed more guilds then any other raid boss. I believe its because there was no where to hide your flaws. you either did your job or EVERYONE knew you screwed up. no mercy in that fight.

i still think she Feigned Death.

Quote Originally Posted by stripesrus
    lieved

d) Pre-nerf Kael thas
    Even though I wiped over 9000 times on him, I enjoyed each and everytime of it due to the epicness of this fight.
    sure it was only 9000?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Morogrim is much worse, I mean just look at his fashion sense. Wouldn't the wheel on his belt thing just drive you nuts?
    No, but im sure it drives his nuts.

IMO, Twin Emps. Even at 80 they can be a major PITA to kill, even with a full 40 people. Poor C'thun is now a joke :\

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_Lynch
    Goddamn Voidreaver purple ballz of death where pretty annoying
    You gotta be kiddin' right? He's called Lootreaver for a reason lol.
    He's one of the easiest bosses around!

15+ Year Old Account

Vashj - after wiping over and over and then killing her and having her respawn immediately and wipe us while her corpse was still there. That was fun. Assloads of fun.

Kael had to be the hardest otherwise. MH and BT were faceroll after you figured Kael out.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515
    Uh...what? DPS boss, AoE Skellies...yep, hard stuff right there.
    Maybe your new but Noth used to reset agro when he blinked, usually killing a healer or anyone that wasnt able to stop doing anything in .10 sec. Making it pretty hard for the retard factor, but not nearly the hardest boss even in naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Painal
    to be honest illidan
    at first it would be going well and stuff
    yeah hes like a big evil overlord etc
    then when you want to make your move or take the relationship ot the next stage hed just say " you are not prepared"
    that would suck
    and he would keep saying that
    and also hes probably cheating on you with that nelf ya know
    and you may get involved in the whole big demon lords being upset with him

so overall
    Iliidan is the hardest boss to date
    Resistance only makes me harder.

to be honest illidan
    then when you want to make your move or take the relationship ot the next stage hed just say " you are not prepared"
    that would suck

so overall
    You sir/madam, are a genius.

Hardest boss was Me, when I got mind controlled on Kel'Thuzad... I was un-cc-able, and wiped the whole raid ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I'd have to say C'thun It's be upsetting knowing he's looking at other guys.

wait what?
    to be honest illidan
    that would suck

so overall
    Awesome. /clap ;D
    Your you're own enemy.

The Hardest bosse´S are the 2 unknown Old gods...i mean think about it. They are so hard that we dont even know who they are or where they are....thats teh sKiT
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox
    Maybe your new but Noth used to reset agro when he blinked, usually killing a healer or anyone that wasnt able to stop doing anything in .10 sec. Making it pretty hard for the retard factor, but not nearly the hardest boss even in naxx.
    He still blinks around and drops agro, but hes tauntable so thats a non issue.

Deleted

Archimonde per nerf/fix only nihilum got to kill him in his hardest version as far as I remember

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Isollae
    Because C'Thun was broken it is technically, at level, the hardest fight.

after that I'd have to go with Vashj. And Nihilum only killed her pre (1st) nerf was because they used the shield slam bug (before it got fixed) But Vashj killed more guilds then any other raid boss. I believe its because there was no where to hide your flaws. you either did your job or EVERYONE knew you screwed up. no mercy in that fight.

i still think she Feigned Death.
    More known guilds disbanded on Eredar Twins and M'uru then Vash that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

kaelthas-1week
    vashj-4 nights
    illidan-week or so

that guy with the murlocs in ssc-dont get me started. when we 1st went there for some reason or other we failed over and over again at one of the easiest bosses.Everything else went down in more or less no time at all . the vashj kill we raided from 8pm-3am one friday and thats what got us the kill next night. i would have loved to have a go at naxx 40 et al.

swp only did kalec and brut as 3.x came out and i got all emo and refused to raid stupid nerfed content. however i happily go there now for lols i just want people to read up on last 3 bosses as, well you know .
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`