Found a great Debuff watcher for TtW/Fireball

Just an FYI to the mage community, anyone looking for a great debuff watcher should try out Debuff Filter. Very easy to setup, you just need to know the name of the debuffs you would like to keep a closer eye on (i.e. TClap, Frost Fever etc) It took me awhile to find this mod, and being the raidleader for my guild, has helped immensly (sp?) You can put the icons you watch any where on the screen, change the size, and the count down timers are very visible. Also, to keep track of what your other mages are doing (or any class for that matter) you can set it to watch other debuffs as well, (i.e. Living Bomb, Scorch, CoE, SW:P etc ). Its a great tool to make sure your raid members are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Re: Found a great Debuff watcher for TtW/Fireball

Classtimers is very good as well, it can keep track of your buffs, debuffs and DoTs on yourself, your target and your focus target, and can be configured to show any particular buffs or debuffs that you want.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

quartz and scorchio2 all you ever need :P

15+ Year Old Account

set up correctly, Scrolling combat log is just fine for me on timers. Anyways, I'm keeping an eye on everything at the same times so it's not that important.

Scorchio2 is way better than Debuff Filter

Multiple Mobs-Debuff tracking (e.g. LB on a mob not your target, ore multiple scorched mobs)
    Easier stack-number and left-duration tracking (no LB-timer-sharing with other mages, you can easyly see how many scorch stacks you got on there AND how long they still are on there
    Champion of the Naaru Hand of A'dal Ambassador Elder Merrymaker Chef Knight-Lieutenant Korred, the red mage, of the Nightfall, the Twilight Vanquisher, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Argent Champion, Guardian of Cenarius, Jenkins, the Undying.

Don't be afraid of the end of the world (of warcraft). Be afraid of the unlived life.

I personally prefer Mage Fever for a LB timer and HS proc notification. It is small, light weight, and very easy to see.

Does Scorchio2 track all debuffs? Or is it strictly Mage debuffs?

Edit: Just looked it up, only mage spells. The problem I was having wasn't watching my own debuffs, it was everyone else's. Burnout is sweet for LB/Scorch/HS notifications. I recommend it if you're looking for something lightweight.

scorchio2 and mage fever are the only two plugins you will need for watching and maintaining mage procs/debuffs...

i use Power Auras addon) good thing